Demon-possessed, please help.

Discussion in 'Personal Advice, Care & Prayers' started by Norma, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Norma

Norma New Member

England
    Religion:
    Christian
    I am demon-possessed. Its really bad. There are so many. They torture me and attack me constantly, its been 17 years. I can't reach anyone in my daily life to get the demons cast out of me in the name of Jesus Christ. I really need you to cast the demons out of me in the name of Jesus Christ, please. Please cast the demons out of me in the name of Jesus Christ. Jesus could do it from far away (Mark 7:24-30), please say it out loud: "In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to come out of her, without harming her, and never enter her again!" and direct it at me. Thou shall in no wise be harmed (Luke 10:19). And please pray for me and help me as much as you can, thank you. Also please pray that I will not be harmed in any way, for ever.
    Lord Jesus Christ please love us and bless us and all who we love with all your love in every way you know how, forever and ever, Amen.

2. Tiffy

Tiffy Well-Known Member

UK
    Religion:
    CofE
    I have done as you requested Norma.

Besides trusting yourself to the care of Jesus Christ though, you should also consult a doctor, (particularly if you are on medications already or have suddenly stoped taking them or have self administered herbal remedies, potions etc. of any kind). Also, at the earliest opportunity consult your parish priest, make an appointment by telephone and take his advice. During these unusual times of Covid restrictions on social interaction there has been an increase in feelings of isolation and its effects can be very disturbing. Do not be too alarmed, there are many people going through the same difficulties.

A public forum is not the best place to discuss these issues. It may be better if you contact one of the Administrators and have a private conversation. You can then choose who you allow to take part in it or see what is discussed.

Meanwhile God's blessing be upon you and I shall be praying for you at church tomorrow.

Fr. Brench and Thomist Anglican like this.