Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Anglican Forums.

1. Botolph replied to the thread is the Anglican Church the only correct Christian denomination?.

In fairness, your liking of the Anglican Church has not always been immediately apparent. Some of your posts have been a little pointed,...

Jun 3, 2024 at 3:16 AM
  2. Nevis replied to the thread religious processions.

thank you!

Jun 3, 2024 at 2:07 AM
  3. Nevis liked Spiritus's post in the thread religious processions.

The Episcopal church I attended as a child did a large-scale procession for Palm Sunday and Corpus Christi. I went to a HCCAR parish off...

Jun 3, 2024 at 2:07 AM
  4. Nevis replied to the thread 100 years of Franz Kafka.

dont youknow Kafka

Jun 3, 2024 at 2:04 AM
  5. Nevis liked Spiritus's post in the thread do Anglicans consider themselves more as Catholics or as Protestants?.

I think what you're referring to is the practice of Anglicans and some Lutherans to refer to themselves as being both Catholic and...

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:53 AM
  6. Nevis replied to the thread do Anglicans consider themselves more as Catholics or as Protestants?.

a great pity my question was not understood

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:52 AM
  7. Nevis replied to the thread is the Anglican Church the only correct Christian denomination?.

i came here because i liked the Anglican church inidid not expect a flood of hatred and mockery against the rcc

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:50 AM
  8. Nevis replied to the thread Jewish religious services in a synagogue.

thank God for that answer

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:21 AM
  9. Nevis replied to the thread 100 years of Franz Kafka.

no interest? a pity

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:20 AM
  10. Nevis replied to the thread do Anglicans consider themselves more as Catholics or as Protestants?.

imthink i have been mocked and mobbed enough now

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:18 AM
  11. Nevis replied to the thread do Anglicans consider themselves more as Catholics or as Protestants?.

you did not understand my question instead you chose to insult. me saaaaaaaaaaad

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:17 AM
  12. Nevis replied to the thread do Anglicans consider themselves more as Catholics or as Protestants?.

at last a good answer

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:14 AM
  13. Nevis replied to the thread is the Anglican Church the only correct Christian denomination?.

mocking all other Christios is unworthy of any Christian forum those

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:12 AM
  14. Nevis replied to the thread is the Anglican Church the only correct Christian denomination?.

too oftem i had tonread hateful mockery of the RCC i dont thinkna a ctholic forum wouldbmock all other christian faiths

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:10 AM
  15. Nevis replied to the thread the custom to give a donation so that children in Africa or China could be …...

it was widespread once

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:06 AM