Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Anglican Forums.

1. Elmo replied to the thread I am Raoul from Argentina.

Anglicanism sounds like the place for you, really!

May 10, 2024 at 11:49 AM
  2. Elmo liked Raoul Michel's post in the thread I am Raoul from Argentina.

My name is Raoul Michel, and I'm from Argentina. I was raised as a Roman Catholic, which in my country means "a Catholic who frequently...

May 10, 2024 at 11:49 AM
  3. Elmo liked Tiffy's post in the thread I am Raoul from Argentina.

Hi Raoul. Welcome to Anglican Forums. From what you have described as your faith journey you might find Anglicanism an attractive...

May 10, 2024 at 11:48 AM
  4. Raoul Michel replied to the thread My thoughts on Eastern Orthodoxy.

I agree with you. One thing is Eastern Orthodoxy, and another is the history of the Byzantine Empire. Especially nowadays. Orthodoxy is...

May 10, 2024 at 8:42 AM
  5. Tiffy replied to the thread I am Raoul from Argentina.

Hi Raoul. Welcome to Anglican Forums. From what you have described as your faith journey you might find Anglicanism an attractive...

May 10, 2024 at 6:49 AM
  6. Nevis liked Magistos's post in the thread My thoughts on Eastern Orthodoxy.

You know - That's not even to do with Eastern Orthodoxy, in my opinion, and more to do with the cult of Putin, as supported by the...

May 10, 2024 at 6:06 AM
  7. Raoul Michel replied to the thread My thoughts on Eastern Orthodoxy.

I understand what you're saying, and I agree with almost everything. I also had an experience of approaching Orthodoxy, being a Roman...

May 10, 2024 at 6:00 AM
  8. Raoul Michel posted a new thread.

I am Raoul from Argentina

My name is Raoul Michel, and I'm from Argentina. I was raised as a Roman Catholic, which in my country means "a Catholic who frequently...

Forum: New Members

May 10, 2024 at 5:48 AM
  9. Nevis replied to the thread the Israel of today.

I would be interested :)

May 10, 2024 at 3:53 AM
  10. Nevis liked Botolph's post in the thread the Israel of today.

I think this forum could be a place for a reasoble discussion. I tried to introduce the topic earlier, however there were not many...

May 10, 2024 at 3:52 AM
  11. Botolph replied to the thread the Israel of today.

I think this forum could be a place for a reasoble discussion. I tried to introduce the topic earlier, however there were not many...

May 10, 2024 at 2:43 AM
  12. Nevis replied to the thread the Israel of today.

and what is going on in Malmö

May 10, 2024 at 2:07 AM
  13. Nevis replied to the thread the Israel of today.

israel and Palestine

May 9, 2024 at 11:12 PM
  14. Br. Thomas liked Annie Grace's post in the thread this forum.

I disagree with the premise that this forum 'is full of hatred against all other religions'. Since joining this forum, I have found most...

May 9, 2024 at 11:12 PM
  15. Br. Thomas liked Raoul Michel's post in the thread Can anyone help boost my faith please?.

I'm new here and many times my faith has failed. Faith failing is not not believing in God, but not believing God or not believing that...

May 9, 2024 at 11:09 PM