Welcome/About

Discussion in '2022 General Discussion' started by CRfromQld, May 10, 2022.

Tags:
  1. CRfromQld

CRfromQld Moderator Staff Member

Australia
    Religion:
    Anglican
    This is a private forum for lay Synod representatives to the Anglican Church of Southern Qld.

Clergy have their networks and Academics have theirs where they can discuss Synod matters before Synod commences, but lay members are separated across the diocese and have no way to meet and discuss matters. This forum attempts to provide such a platform for you.

Here you can discuss motions on the notice papers, motions you intend to bring in Synod, and where to find the best coffee. Anything Synod related.

The normal rules of civil discourse apply. You know what they are.

Welcome and I hope this is beneficial to you.

Chris Rohde, Manly

2. CRfromQld

Australia
    Religion:
    Anglican
    If you are in a discussion thread and want to get to the top folder to view other threads click on "General Discussion". If you click on the higher links you will have to use the access link I sent youto get back in.

upload_2022-5-14_22-18-7.png

Attached Files:

3. CRfromQld

Australia
    Religion:
    Anglican
    I have received a question about the terms of service which say "There shall be no statements to promote modern errors, such as gay "marriage" and women's ordination." Going to the linked explanation "They may still be discussed or asked questions about, but no longer promoted."

This is a private group and I'm the moderator and you can say anything that would be acceptable on the floor of synod. Since we are all synod members I would not expect that it would be necessary to remove posts or members.