Discussion in 'Technical Assistance' started by Thomas Didymus, Feb 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thomas Didymus

Thomas Didymus Member

United States
    Religion:
    Christian
    I'm sure this has been asked before. How do I start a new thread in the general area, for all to see and comment if they wish. Any help is appreciated. In the meantime, I'll be checking out the site. Thank you.

2. Thomas Didymus

Thomas Didymus Member

United States
    Religion:
    Christian
    I see how this works now.

Ahoy,

There are many things I love in this life--poetry, geography, history, cultures, and now, a blooming interest in theology. Faith has always been central to me, though if I had been asked to describe what my beliefs entailed, I would not have been able to provide an answer without there being confusion on my end. The people who have been the greatest examples of care, love, devotion, and humble living in my life are professed Christians. They have always encouraged me to open my heart to Christ. Now, I aspire to take my Christian faith seriously, taking up the cross.

Tiffy and Stalwart like this.
  3. Tiffy

Tiffy Well-Known Member

UK
    Religion:
    CofE
    Theology is a most fascinating, life long pursuit. In essence any enquiring mind interested in gaining knowledge of God and getting to know Him is a theologian. You don't have to be clever or academic to be interested in God. The rewards are all there for the taking. James 1:5.

4. Thomas Didymus

Thomas Didymus Member

United States
    Religion:
    Christian
    Well said, Tiffy. I am a very studious person. Being knowledgeable in other areas, especially the 5 themes of geography; people, places, customs, languanges, and events has really helped in my continued reading and understanding of the Bible, not to mention the significance of Jesus' name. Imagine trying to understand any of William Shakespeare's dramas. They would be easier to grasp if one is aware of the life and times he lived in.

Stalwart and Tiffy like this.
  5. Thomas Didymus

Thomas Didymus Member

United States
    Religion:
    Christian
    I have reported the scammer to the moderators.

Mods: I request for this thread to be locked. Thank you.

-Mod: Done!

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.