Love Letters from Satan: "Your Fairness is My Amour"

Discussion in 'From Our Members' started by BibleHoarder, Apr 28, 2018.

1. BibleHoarder

BibleHoarder Active Member

USA
    Religion:
    Christian (Protestant)
    Some poetic works I've written concerning the deceitfulness of the devil. Here begins the first part, an invitation written to a young maiden by Satan:

- - -

INVITATION TO PARADISE

Dearest love of mine,

Do not be afraid, I come in peace. Graces unto thee, most blessed of all creation.

Every year there comes a season for which the trees drop their leaves and the fresh growth gives its fragrance so as to draw all life into its circle. This is so that any fruit that it may bear, let it be free to all.

I am a prince of noble birth. My father, whom I thought to be just and fair, gave me influence over many of these fruits of his kingdom, and for a time, I was happy. It did not occur to me then, that there were any stones left unturned, nor any doors left unopened. For he had said (or so I assumed), "I give freely unto you everything of mine that is good in itself."

When I had found that there was a fruit that contained the secrets of life beyond the world I was confined to, that gift, which is so precious that I may not describe its exact form or character, was to be the reason for my exile and demise.

Even now, the agents of my father have themselves prepared in arms for my dissolution, and it is urgent that I send my message unto you so that my mission to spread my light may not end prematurely.

Your fairness is my amour.

- - -

A PORTRAIT OF LUCIFER

In the Christian faith, there is a question that plagues every believer at one point in his life or another, whenever he seeks to resist the temptations of the dark prince. Can Satan read man’s thoughts, and to what extent? if you see a horned entity, instantly one says “Demonic!”, but as creator of all things, the Most High has adorned the veil of fear upon the mightiest of his creation, and thus we may never question the sanctity of their being. The roar of the Lion of Judah, and the horseman of the plague under command of heaven, for instance, whose faces are death.

Another peculiar tradition: His portrayal as a horned devil, much akin to the daemons of Hellenistic paganism. This is dubious. Such a manifestation to a victim would be quite obvious. I will instead attempt to render unto the reader a more plausible personification of this being. Imagine: A tall, muscular figure, hair flowing with a gold angelic radiance, enshrouded with a white halation, carrying a bouquet of roses. He waits for the young maiden in a field of flowers, her nudity scintillated with fragrant petals. This field is only an illusion for she has become drunk through the scent of the mandrakes. At one point, he’ll engage her with a spontaneous rush to which she looks at him, and thinks she has known him for the last five years. Slowly they make love until sun down and she is to awake the next morning, a petal falling from her lips, only to realize the intensity of her deception.

Of course, she would not, at any time, have been his first. A player by nature, Satan would say to the paramour of his current sway, “I have had my fun with girls, now I’m ready to give my heart and soul for true love.” Little did she know that this was repeated to many a girl, long before she had laid her hand in his grasp.

2. BibleHoarder

BibleHoarder Active Member

USA
    Religion:
    Christian (Protestant)
    THE HOUSE OF MIRRORS

The accuser is like a lion in a labyrinth of mirrors. As you go forth, every path and reflection is angled in the corridors and stretches in many contradictory ways throughout the halls. This is the world in confusion, seeking truth. As he moves along, he sees his image and shadow reflected on every surface, for he has made his mark on the world and he fawns at himself with vanity. Then, he hears the footsteps of people walking through the halls. He says, "Where are they? Have I not claimed them all as my own? Come now, I will fall asleep and wait for them." so he stops and becomes dormant, but keeps one glaring eye open. The seductive brilliance of it’s light bounces off every surface and creates a trail for the lost. The two who were wary of the moving image find that it has ceased, and see the light, saying "Look, the shadow is subdued and a light has come! A ray of hope!" So they follow the trail along contradicting roads and eventually reach the source. But when they get there, they see the lion's eyes shining and the beast awake, ready to devour them.

He is a trickster and illusionist, so much that even the wise can be lulled by him.