John 6

Discussion in 'Questions?' started by Bruno Schulz, Aug 29, 2021.

1. Bruno Schulz

Bruno Schulz New Member

Germany
    Religion:
    Catholic
    5105Gefährliche Klippe.jpg [​IMG] [​IMG] Like the entire Gospel of John, John 6 is the closest thing to God in general, because only John recognized the divinity of Jesus Christ from the beginning on. He only therefore reported from an absolute matter of fact. HE differs from the Synoptics in its strict reference to the one and only only truth, mostly omitting surrounding situations and givens. "The truth, the pure truth and nothing but the truth“ he reported. Most decisive in this, is Christ's word in John 6:65: No one can come to Me unless given to him by My Father. This is where our belief-problem lies! Not in leaning back relaying on; "It is not given to me", for in Matthew 7,7 is clarified that: Ask, and it will be given to you. You can only ask someone you know, recognize, know about his being! That is exactly the point and the challenge. Disbelievers do and can definitely not recognize the being of God; So how are they supposed to ask the unknown God for the knowledge of the one and only truth? God? Who is this? asked me a young person from way off any theological perspective. Do ya mean he god of Islam, Semitism, Hindism or other religions? He asked.- It is John who, despite and precisely because of the fact that his Gospel is a matter of course facts and obvious naturalness, clarifies as to who the God of the I am who I am is: The one the only truth!There are no other gods besides Him. Away of Him there is emptiness, nothing, nihilism; the nothingness of Buddhism - the negation itself. Failure to understand in self-built pseudo-academic mental confusion, sets barriers between man and God - keeps away God's hand Goy always outstretched to you very personally; is not grasp his perpetual offer. But EVERYONE finds Christ and the truth of God who opens himself to God - and it will be given to him!
    On the other hand one must be aware of the consequences if we refuse and reject God’s love! Which is no thread, but same warning as when a friend tells you not to enter that dangerous edge of the cliff.
    [​IMG]