I just had an amazing experience...

Discussion in 'Personal Advice, Care & Prayers' started by feverforever, May 25, 2013.

1. feverforever

feverforever New Member

United Kingdom
    Religion:
    Yet to find a parish...
    Hopefully everyone on this forum believes me when I say this.
    I was just surfing the internet on my computer at my desk and all of a sudden, I could see out of the corner of my eyes the background blurred and lines swirling. Then I heard over and over again: "Jesus is real.". This was before I decided to fully commit to Christianity (that's why my religion section now says 'Christian). And it was like all this knowledge of Christ came to me. I forgot to read my Bible today and pray, so I will go and do that.

During this experience, tears began to come out of my eyes because it was just breath-taking.
    Has anyone else had a similar experience?

2. Lux Christi

Lux Christi Active Member

Canada
    Religion:
    Anglican (Anglo-Catholic)
    I find that the Lord's love is so embracing, so encompassing, so effulgent, that there is no way to contain its unlimited luminescence! Sometimes I find that God affects us within, and that causes us to be externally grateful, as if to let our entire being be thankful for our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, and His sacrifice for us upon the Cross.

Through His atonement, we all become His new creation, to glorify the goodness and love of Christ! May His grace overpower us to become radically loving, radically forgiving, and radically the conveyers of His beauty!

"But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, to redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ." (Galatians 4:4-7)

3. Lowly Layman

Lowly Layman Well-Known Member

A wonderful experience and wonderful thoughts guys! Thanks for sharing.