Earths core death fears

Discussion in 'Questions?' started by Banjodewulf, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Banjodewulf

Banjodewulf New Member

Canada
    Religion:
    Christian
    Im always worried about the end of the world, like the earths core dying. What does the bible say about this. How do i know God is going protect are amazing world.

2. Invictus

Invictus Well-Known Member

United States
    Religion:
    Episcopalian
    The sun will expand and engulf the Earth in about 4.5 billion years, i.e., long before the core cools to a point that it can no longer produce a magnetic field. You can mark this off the list of things you have to worry about.

Niblo likes this.
  3. Rexlion

Rexlion Well-Known Member

USA
    Religion:
    Christian attending ACNA
    Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
    Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
    Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
    Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
    Rev 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful

You need not fret about the core dying. Nor is God going to protect this earth forever, because it has an expiration date on it (a date which only God knows). This planet is fallen, just as we are fallen; as He will create new, incorruptible bodies, so will He create a new, incorruptible earth. We are going to be with our Lord forever on a new earth free from the stain of corruption, sin and decay.

Othniel and Lowly Layman like this.
  4. PDL

PDL Well-Known Member Anglican

United Kingdom
    Religion:
    Church of England
    The Earth is not alive. Something that is not living cannot die.

The Earth will be destroyed by our Sun has it comes to the end of its existence, when its fuel is exhausted. However, that's hundreds of billions of years away. So far away you would be so far removed from any descendants alive then that they are further removed from the time when Man first appeared on Earth.

I strongly suspect Man will be long extinct before then almost certainly from anthropogenic causes.

Invictus likes this.
  5. Rexlion

Rexlion Well-Known Member

USA
    Religion:
    Christian attending ACNA
    I wish you would trust those words of Revelation, which are true and faithful. Jesus will return looooong before any of the things you stated can happen.

6. CRfromQld

CRfromQld Moderator Staff Member

Australia
    Religion:
    Anglican
    God created this world which now groans under the curse of sin. In the future there will be a new heaven and a new Earth.
    Don't worry about this Earth; worry about making it to the new one.

Rexlion likes this.