The Gifts God gave to women, Discussion about it all with verses.

Discussion in 'Sacred Scripture' started by arik88, Jan 20, 2023.

1. arik88

arik88 Member

mexico
    Religion:
    adventist
    The secret of Women : The gifts God gives, singing to God.

Part 28:C ;D

We have seen the plan of God and the version for women and men, we now know that love is the foundation of it all and he wanted man to make heaven like earth and still we cna try to make it a part at least.

Remember the ribs are linked to each other and they are what's close to the heart.

imagina yourself a field and it's circular god draws a line in the middle seperating two sides .The circle one side represents male and other female. they are part of God's character. And they grow as time passes in history.

They both are from his love to man and women. Are part of the plan of God.

Matthew 6:9-10

Your will be done as in heaven as in earth.

John 6:38

Jesus came to do God's will not his own.

Galatians 5:14

14 For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”

Luke 24:44

44 He said to them, “This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.”

Psalm 100:2-3

2 Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. 3 Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his;
    we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

Collosians 3:16

16 Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.

Remembere the heart people and we know about the birds and the fish their purpose and man's purpose is to sing, for fish swim and birds fly and women sing. That's why they were made for they can be made for other things but originality is that they were make to sing.

Matthew 6:10

10 your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Collosians 3:16

16 Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.

Psalm 9:11

Sing to praise the Lord

Psalm 71:22-24

How to praise God

Psalm 104:33

Sing to the Lord

Psalm 19:1

What do they do in Heaven is the example we shall all do it was the original plan

Romans 8:28

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[a] have been called according to his purpose.

Zephaniah 3:16-18

The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you,
    but will rejoice over you with singing.”

Luke 24:44-45

44 He said to them, “This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.”

45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures.

Collosians 3:13-16

13 Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. 14 And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.

15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. 16 Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.

James 1:17

17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

John 6:38

38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.

2. arik88

arik88 Member

mexico
    Religion:
    adventist
    The secret of Women : The gifts God gives, singing to God.
    Part 28 upload_2023-1-30_12-56-52.gif D

People though that is the purpose of man to sin and for women to sing and women for thee to sing their part just like man do they need to sing the psalms

2 Peter 3:9

9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Psalms 126:5

5 Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy.

Proverbs 3:5-6

5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

1 John 2:17

17 The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever.

Remember we are all witnesses of him and he wants something special besides us being a witness of his war against the devil. He does not want us to be in the world but outside helping but to save people we must shown we were faithful in the end. When judgement comes and the Lord shows the devil we were faithful in court at the end he wants one thing special. What is that thing God wants people is to show to the whole world that a little person being a man or woman holds his hand and no matter how bad things things get in the world no matter how bad things the people shall destroy all around them that person never let go of his hand and trust in the lord and put his faith in him.

No matter how thigs get so that way God shows the whole world that they do the same in the whole universe and they put their hands and they put their love in his hands. That way all of them can be with him you put the trust and they don't have to be afraid of him and to see that if a small person like humans there are man or women put theirs hands in God and support even the test that are coming so that way everybody can do the same as that person.

The left side of the women need singing to grow. Sing the psalms is like a woman theirs a girl named Stacy she sings her songs every morning and when she has time she sings the song of Miriam victory song. And the song of Deborah and sings her songs then when she after hat she sings with her husband the song of Moses and Miriam song together. No they need to do one thing to get to be the woman God wants and that's to sing a song very important Psalms.

The left side belongs to women but it doesn't have anything growing because of oppresion. They need to do God's plan and do one more thing.
    Once they do the singing and good they become women God wants.

You do the plan of God and he will deliver you and give you victory in life.

Women have to sing their psalms:

15,46,68,113, and 129. Sing them seperately.

They also sing psalm 1, 15,21,31, and 46 in order.

Psalm 15,46,68, and 113.

pslams 111,112,113.

And psalms 16, 31, 54, 75, 129, and 150.

Also 15, 41, 45, 46, 29, and 150.

Sing them and God will give you, your Powers.

Besides those also to sing the song of Deborah, Proverbs 31 in hebrew, The song of Mary in Luke 1:46-55 seek the song in aramic to hebrew to sing it. This are the gifts God gives.

Mary song to look it in the translation to hebrew and sing it in hebrew.

Now that we see the singing we see that is the most important gift people that is the secret of the hebrew people and know that's one of the most important gifts.

5. Wisdom, one of the most crucial gifts.

Just like that Proverbs 31:10 - 31

26 She speaks with wisdom,
    and faithful instruction is on her tongue.
    27 She watches over the affairs of her household
    and does not eat the bread of idleness.
    28 Her children arise and call her blessed;
    her husband also, and he praises her:
    29 “Many women do noble things,
    but you surpass them all.”
    30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
    but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
    31 Honor her for all that her hands have done,
    and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.

Psalm 95:1

1Come, let us sing joyfully to the LORD; cry out to the rock of our salvation. 2Let us come before him with a song of praise, joyfully sing out our psalms.
    Zephaniah 3:16-18

The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you,
    but will rejoice over you with singing.”

Know that these are the wisdom that God gives though singing, the birth, the love, the hair it is all given to women by God. And we see people that this are the gifts God gave to women just like the last thing that will be said.

3. arik88

arik88 Member

mexico
    Religion:
    adventist
    Here see the most imporant of this and we see God's plan for men is also for women. Even do hard for all it's part of his plan and will. Does women have more information biblicaly yes. We will find it here.

4. CRfromQld

CRfromQld Moderator Staff Member

Australia
    Religion:
    Anglican
    I think you would do much better to condense your argument and not spam the forum with verses. I haven't read them and I doubt anyone else has either.

A short well organised argument will get more attention and discussion.

5. Annie Grace

Annie Grace Well-Known Member

Australia
    Religion:
    Anglican (Australia)
    Well said, just what I was thinking but couldn't be bothered to post. Thank you.

Br. Thomas and Invictus like this.