Formula of Holy Subscription

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Admin, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix Moderator Staff Member Anglican

Thank you, and welcome fellow Anglican. :)

2. Carolinian

Carolinian Active Member Anglican

USA
    Religion:
    Christian
    Sorry for the delay,

As it contains the holy formulas of our religion: The Apostles, Nicene and Athanasian Creeds; the Articles of Religion, sacred Anglican Rites and Rituals, the Church Catechism, and exhorts the Homilies;

I, Carolinian, Do here declare my unfeigned assent, and consent to all, and every thing contained, and prescribed in, and by the 1662 Book intituled, The Book of Common Prayer and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites, and Ceremonies of the Church, according to the use of the Church of England, together with the Psalter, or Psalms of David, Pointed as they are to be sung, or said in Churches; and the form, or manner of making, ordaining, and consecrating of Bishops, Priests, and Deacons.

Lowly Layman and Dave Kemp like this.
  3. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member Typist Anglican

Welcome!

Lowly Layman likes this.
  4. Upward Trajectory

Upward Trajectory New Member Anglican

United States
    Religion:
    Anglican
    As it contains the holy formulas of our religion: The Apostles, Nicene and Athanasian Creeds; the Articles of Religion, sacred Anglican Rites and Rituals, the Church Catechism, and exhorts the Homilies;

I, Upward Trajectory, Do here declare my unfeigned assent, and consent to all, and every thing contained, and prescribed in, and by the 1662 Book intituled, The Book of Common Prayer and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites, and Ceremonies of the Church, according to the use of the Church of England, together with the Psalter, or Psalms of David, Pointed as they are to be sung, or said in Churches; and the form, or manner of making, ordaining, and consecrating of Bishops, Priests, and Deacons.

5. Admin

Welcome, friend.

6. agraciousframe

agraciousframe New Member Anglican

United States
    Religion:
    Christian, Anglican

I, AGraciousFrame, Do here declare my unfeigned assent, and consent to all, and every thing contained, and prescribed in, and by the 1662 Book intituled, The Book of Common Prayer and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites, and Ceremonies of the Church, according to the use of the Church of England, together with the Psalter, or Psalms of David, Pointed as they are to be sung, or said in Churches; and the form, or manner of making, ordaining, and consecrating of Bishops, Priests, and Deacons.

7. Phoenix

Cheers, and welcome. :)

Lowly Layman likes this.
  8. ScatterTheAshes

ScatterTheAshes New Member Anglican

Canada
    Religion:
    Anglican Church of Canada

I, ScatterTheAshes, Do here declare my unfeigned assent, and consent to all, and every thing contained, and prescribed in, and by the 1662 Book intituled, The Book of Common Prayer and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites, and Ceremonies of the Church, according to the use of the Church of England, together with the Psalter, or Psalms of David, Pointed as they are to be sung, or said in Churches; and the form, or manner of making, ordaining, and consecrating of Bishops, Priests, and Deacons.

9. Admin

Welcome :)

10. Erasmus

Erasmus New Member Anglican

USA
    Religion:
    Anglican

I, Erasmus Do here declare my unfeigned assent, and consent to all, and every thing contained, and prescribed in, and by the 1662 Book intituled, The Book of Common Prayer and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites, and Ceremonies of the Church, according to the use of the Church of England, together with the Psalter, or Psalms of David, Pointed as they are to be sung, or said in Churches; and the form, or manner of making, ordaining, and consecrating of Bishops, Priests, and Deacons.

Lowly Layman and Phoenix like this.
  11. mark fisher

mark fisher Member Anglican

canada
    Religion:
    high church anglican
    I, mark fisher Do here declare my unfeigned assent, and consent to all, and every thing contained, and prescribed in, and by the Book intituled, The Book of Common Prayer and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites, and Ceremonies of the Church, according to the use of the Church of England, together with the Psalter, or Psalms of David, Pointed as they are to be sung, or said in Churches; and the form, or manner of making, ordaining, and consecrating of Bishops, Priests, and Deacons.

Lowly Layman likes this.
  12. dhm

dhm New Member Anglican

United States of America
    Religion:
    Christian-Anglican

I, dhm, Do here declare my unfeigned assent, and consent to all, and every thing contained, and prescribed in, and by the 1662 Book intituled, The Book of Common Prayer and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites, and Ceremonies of the Church, according to the use of the Church of England, together with the Psalter, or Psalms of David, Pointed as they are to be sung, or said in Churches; and the form, or manner of making, ordaining, and consecrating of Bishops, Priests, and Deacons.

Br. Thomas, Lowly Layman and Phoenix like this.
  13. Phoenix

Welcome!!

14. Bishop Robert Horwath

Bishop Robert Horwath New Member Anglican

USA
    As it contains the holy formulas of our religion: The Apostles, Nicene, and Athanasian Creeds; the Articles of Religion, sacred Anglican Rites and Rituals, the Church Catechism, and exhorts the Homilies;

I, Robert, Do here declare my unfeigned assent, and consent to all, and everything contained and prescribed in, and by the 1662 Book intituled, The Book of Common Prayer and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites, and Ceremonies of the Church, according to the use of the Church of England, together with the Psalter, or Psalms of David, Pointed as they are to be sung, or said in Churches; and the form, or manner of making, ordaining, and consecrating of Bishops, Priests, and Deacons.

Br. Thomas likes this.
  15. Br. Thomas

Br. Thomas Active Member

U.S.A.
    Religion:
    Anglican Catholic
    Welcome. God bless.

16. Admin

Welcome, brother.

17. Bishop Robert Horwath

USA
    God bless you!

18. Bishop Robert Horwath

USA
    Many blessings, Brother!

19. Rexlion

Rexlion Well-Known Member

USA
    Religion:
    Christian attending ACNA
    Welcome, and congratulations on your meteoric rise to the bishopric.

20. Abp Laud's Tortoise

Abp Laud's Tortoise New Member Anglican

USA
    Religion:
    Anglo-Catholic Episcopal

I, Abp. Laud's Tortoise, Do here declare my unfeigned assent, and consent to all, and every thing contained, and prescribed in, and by the 1662 Book intituled, The Book of Common Prayer and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites, and Ceremonies of the Church, according to the use of the Church of England, together with the Psalter, or Psalms of David, Pointed as they are to be sung, or said in Churches; and the form, or manner of making, ordaining, and consecrating of Bishops, Priests, and Deacons.

Phoenix likes this.