Anglicans against vaccination?

Discussion in 'Questions?' started by Lowly Layman, Oct 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRfromQld

CRfromQld Moderator Staff Member

Australia
    Religion:
    Anglican
    Hmmm. It seemed to be a good analogy when I thought of it but you have raised another dimension that I'll have to think about.

2. Lowly Layman

Lowly Layman Well-Known Member

Clearly this is an emotional trigger for you AA, so I'll refrain from pursuing the issue with you. I will only say that your attack is very hurtful and unfair. I never said anyone was stupid for making medical choices that I don't personally plan to make for myself.

3. Invictus

Invictus Well-Known Member

United States
    Religion:
    Episcopalian
    That’s fine: There are plenty of people who would be happy for the State to force you to anyway. Your objections you’ve listed are meritless.

4. Lowly Layman

Yes, those people are called fascists.

Rexlion and bwallac2335 like this.
  5. PDL

PDL Well-Known Member Anglican

United Kingdom
    Religion:
    Church of England
    No they are not fascists. They take a wider view than 'I'm alright Jack'.

6. Lowly Layman

Forcing people to be injected with substances against their will, discrimatimg against people who don't toe the party line, setting curfews, arresting people for simply leaving their homes, using fear to amass power, turn people against their neighbors, and demonize a minority that doesn't conform as subversive, dangerous, and deadly, threatening to make things very difficult for anyone for dares to object. Man, except for goosetepping, I can't think of a better description of a fascist!

Hopefully, when the hysteria eventually dies down. They'll realize how fear made them abandon both their principles and reason.

7. PDL

PDL Well-Known Member Anglican

United Kingdom
    Religion:
    Church of England
    Will your own hysteria die down, too? That is all your post contains. It doesn't contain facts.

ZachT likes this.
  8. Phoenix

Phoenix Moderator Staff Member Anglican

Let us close down the medical threads. Once the tumult dies down some years from now, the truth about today's goings on will become more easily apparent. We certainly won't solve all the world's problems here. But in the meantime, tempers will have been raised, and attention will have been taken away from keeping our eyes on the life after this life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.