Debating becoming a Traditional Roman Catholic

Discussion in 'Navigating Through Church Life' started by Khater, Dec 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Br. Thomas

Br. Thomas Active Member

U.S.A.
    Religion:
    Anglican Catholic
    Such is much how I have come to the Anglican Catholic Church. I came upon a mission-parish of the ACC in 2008. I took part in their parish and its worship services until 2012, when we moved to the Isaan of Thailand. Due to health reasons, we moved back to the USA in 2015 and I faced another health-crisis. I overcame that one, too, with much prayer and treatment. Yet, I did not immediately return to the parish I had been going to. I did that in the midst of the COVID-19 dilemma in 2020. It is now an even smaller parish in attendance due to COVID-19 issues. I am soon to be 70. I am finding peace for myself and feel the most comfortable I have ever felt in my faith and relationship with God. I have been fortunate in being able to converse and discuss with the Archbishop and Metropolitan of the ACC, the author of their catechism. I am ready to die. I could not say that before.

2. PDL

PDL Well-Known Member Anglican

United Kingdom
    Religion:
    Church of England
    Thank you for sharing that.

I hope I have a good many years in front of me; however, I think we should all be ready to die. If not our souls are at great risk.

Rexlion likes this.
  3. Phoenix

Phoenix Moderator Staff Member Anglican

Sorry that I missed this thread being resuscitated from 2.5 years ago. I need to check in more often.
    :buba:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.