How can a catholic priest become an Anglican Priest

Discussion in 'The Commons' started by Kumar, May 11, 2021.

1. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member Typist Anglican

Moderator note: please remember that proselytizing against the Anglican tradition is against our Terms of Use. The comment and the ensuing conversation around it have been removed.

Invictus likes this.
  2. PDL

PDL Well-Known Member Anglican

United Kingdom
    Religion:
    Church of England
    Am I correct in thinking that it is not permitted to discuss problems within the Anglican Communion?

3. bwallac2335

bwallac2335 Well-Known Member

Religion:
    ACNA
    My thinking is that we have to discuss them to figure out how to make them better

PDL likes this.
  4. PDL

United Kingdom
    Religion:
    Church of England
    Yes, I wholeheartedly agree. There seems to me little point to a forum unless we are able to discuss things. It would be rather naive to behave as if everything in the garden was rosy.

5. Admin

Yes exactly as was said, please feel free to discuss anything and everything. All we ask is that it is constructive for the Anglican tradition.

bwallac2335 and Invictus like this.
  6. PDL

United Kingdom
    Religion:
    Church of England
    I am asking again because I want to be absolutely clear on this. Are we permitted on this forum to discuss where we believe that the Anglican churches are going wrong? For example, those of us who believe Holy Orders are reserved by Divine Will to men only; that divorced people cannot re-marry in the church; that homosexuals cannot marry are all wrong. Because there are Anglican churches that permit all these things.

7. Admin

Yes indeed, on all those things. Let’s just make sure to offer Anglican solutions to all those problems.