Free Rental

Discussion in 'Non-Anglican Discussion' started by Scottish Knight, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Scottish Knight

Scottish Knight Well-Known Member

Scotland
    Religion:
    Christian
  2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member Typist Anglican

Can you say more about the film and the purpose of the thread? We get lots of spammers trying to make posts which cause people to click on outside links, but I know you are a member of the Forum and so this is different. Thanks for understanding.

3. Scottish Knight

Scottish Knight Well-Known Member

Scotland
    Religion:
    Christian
    Hi Admin, sure, it does sound like one of those scam posts rereading it. Its an independent Christian documentary on the life of John Knox produced by Trinity Films. I'm not connected in any way to the film but saw it at the premier and thought it was really good quality and worth a watch. Anglicans here might be interested in the parts of the film dealing with John Knox's work in England and the fallout between him and other exiles in Geneva over the prayer book.

I saw the link on my Facebook feed from the producers of the film and thought some here might be interested. I don't post much here anymore but I still enjoy reading through many of the threads here.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
  4. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member Typist Anglican

What a great post, and thank you for this suggestion, which might come in handy with everybody cooped up in their homes. Cheers!

Scottish Knight likes this.