Formula of Holy Subscription

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Admin, Mar 19, 2015.

1. CuriousBeliever

CuriousBeliever New Member Anglican

America
    Religion:
    Anglican
    As it contains the holy formulas of our religion: The Apostles, Nicene and Athanasian Creeds; the Articles of Religion, sacred Anglican Rites and Rituals, the Church Catechism, and exhorts the Homilies;

I, CuriousBeliever, Do here declare my unfeigned assent, and consent to all, and every thing contained, and prescribed in, and by the 1662 Book intituled, The Book of Common Prayer and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites, and Ceremonies of the Church, according to the use of the Church of England, together with the Psalter, or Psalms of David, Pointed as they are to be sung, or said in Churches; and the form, or manner of making, ordaining, and consecrating of Bishops, Priests, and Deacons.

2. Dayveed

Dayveed New Member Anglican

Nigeria
    Religion:
    Christianity
    As it contains the holy formulas of our religion: The Apostles, Nicene and Athanasian Creeds; the Articles of Religion, sacred Anglican Rites and Rituals, the Church Catechism, and exhorts the Homilies;

I, Dayveed, Do here declare my unfeigned assent, and consent to all, and every thing contained, and prescribed in, and by the 1662 Book intituled, The Book of Common Prayer and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites, and Ceremonies of the Church, according to the use of the Church of England, together with the Psalter, or Psalms of David, Pointed as they are to be sung, or said in Churches; and the form, or manner of making, ordaining, and consecrating of Bishops, Priests, and Deacons.

3. Lowly Layman

Lowly Layman Well-Known Member

4. American Anglican

American Anglican New Member Anglican

United States
    Religion:
    Anglican

I, American Anglican, Do here declare my unfeigned assent, and consent to all, and every thing contained, and prescribed in, and by the 1662 Book intituled, The Book of Common Prayer and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites, and Ceremonies of the Church, according to the use of the Church of England, together with the Psalter, or Psalms of David, Pointed as they are to be sung, or said in Churches; and the form, or manner of making, ordaining, and consecrating of Bishops, Priests, and Deacons.

Lowly Layman and CuriousBeliever like this.
  5. Lowly Layman

6. realdocphil

realdocphil New Member Anglican

USA
    Religion:
    Christian

I, realdocphil, Do here declare my unfeigned assent, and consent to all, and every thing contained, and prescribed in, and by the 1662 Book intituled, The Book of Common Prayer and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites, and Ceremonies of the Church, according to the use of the Church of England, together with the Psalter, or Psalms of David, Pointed as they are to be sung, or said in Churches; and the form, or manner of making, ordaining, and consecrating of Bishops, Priests, and Deacons.

Lowly Layman and Anglican04 like this.
  7. AnglicanTex

AnglicanTex Member Anglican

United States of America
    Religion:
    Christianity
    I'll just leave this right here...

I, AnglicanTex, Do here declare my unfeigned assent, and consent to all, and every thing contained, and prescribed in, and by the 1662 Book intituled, The Book of Common Prayer and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites, and Ceremonies of the Church, according to the use of the Church of England, together with the Psalter, or Psalms of David, Pointed as they are to be sung, or said in Churches; and the form, or manner of making, ordaining, and consecrating of Bishops, Priests, and Deacons.

realdocphil and anglican74 like this.
  8. JoeLaughon

JoeLaughon Well-Known Member Anglican

United States
    Religion:
    ACNA

I, Joseph, Do here declare my unfeigned assent, and consent to all, and every thing contained, and prescribed in, and by the 1662 Book intituled, The Book of Common Prayer and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites, and Ceremonies of the Church, according to the use of the Church of England, together with the Psalter, or Psalms of David, Pointed as they are to be sung, or said in Churches; and the form, or manner of making, ordaining, and consecrating of Bishops, Priests, and Deacons.

AnglicanTex likes this.
  9. Averageman

Averageman New Member Anglican

Singapore
    Religion:
    Anglican

I, Averageman, Do here declare my unfeigned assent, and consent to all, and every thing contained, and prescribed in, and by the 1662 Book intituled, The Book of Common Prayer and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites, and Ceremonies of the Church, according to the use of the Church of England, together with the Psalter, or Psalms of David, Pointed as they are to be sung, or said in Churches; and the form, or manner of making, ordaining, and consecrating of Bishops, Priests, and Deacons.

Lowly Layman likes this.
  10. Phoenix

Phoenix Moderator Staff Member Anglican

Welcome all!

Lowly Layman likes this.
  11. Tiffy

Tiffy Well-Known Member

UK
    Religion:
    CofE

I, Tiffy, Do here declare my unfeigned assent, and consent to all, and every thing contained, and prescribed in, and by the 1662 Book intituled, The Book of Common Prayer and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites, and Ceremonies of the Church, according to the use of the Church of England, together with the Psalter, or Psalms of David, Pointed as they are to be sung, or said in Churches; and the form, or manner of making, ordaining, and consecrating of Bishops, Priests, and Deacons.

Revoked on the 30th of September, 2018 AD.
    Inquiry thread: http://forums.anglican.net/threads/inquiry-the-member-tiffy.2657/

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2018
    Lowly Layman and Peteprint like this.
  12. Lowly Layman

Welcome Tiffy!

13. Tiffy

Tiffy Well-Known Member

UK
    Religion:
    CofE
    Thanks fellow layman. :)

Lowly Layman likes this.
  14. Brigid

Brigid Active Member Anglican

USA
    Religion:
    AngloCatholic

I, Brigid, Do here declare my unfeigned assent, and consent to all, and every thing contained, and prescribed in, and by the 1662 Book intituled, The Book of Common Prayer and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites, and Ceremonies of the Church, according to the use of the Church of England, together with the Psalter, or Psalms of David, Pointed as they are to be sung, or said in Churches; and the form, or manner of making, ordaining, and consecrating of Bishops, Priests, and Deacons.

Revoked on January 17, 2019.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2019
    Stalwart likes this.
  15. Peteprint

Peteprint Well-Known Member Anglican

USA
    Religion:
    High-Church Laudian
    Hello, Brigid. Welcome! :)

16. Brigid

USA
    Religion:
    AngloCatholic
    Thank you, Peteprint!

Peteprint likes this.
  17. Tiffy

Tiffy Well-Known Member

UK
    Religion:
    CofE
    Hi Brigid. Welcome from the resident CofE heretic. :wavecry: :laugh:

18. Brigid

USA
    Religion:
    AngloCatholic
    Thank you, Tiffy.

19. kevin hergert

kevin hergert New Member Anglican

United States
    I am Kevin Los Angeles. St Thomas Hollywood and St. James south Pasadena. Discussions and Prayer requests encouraged.

I, Kevin, Do here declare my unfeigned assent, and consent to all, and every thing contained, and prescribed in, and by the 1662 Book intituled, The Book of Common Prayer and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites, and Ceremonies of the Church, according to the use of the Church of England, together with the Psalter, or Psalms of David, Pointed as they are to be sung, or said in Churches; and the form, or manner of making, ordaining, and consecrating of Bishops, Priests, and Deacons.

Peteprint likes this.
  20. Peteprint

Peteprint Well-Known Member Anglican

USA
    Religion:
    High-Church Laudian
    Welcome, Kevin!