cross necklace

Discussion in 'Church History' started by mark fisher, Oct 19, 2022.

1. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian
    There will not be nuclear WW, in other words, there will not be WW3.

2. AnglicanAgnostic

AnglicanAgnostic Well-Known Member

New Zealand
    Religion:
    none
    Maybe it's me not being able to understand you but how does this answer my question?

So the only event you can name for asserting that the END of the current and satanic world of the Devil is near. Is the destruction of two building (plus collateral damage).
    In the vast scheme of things this is insignificant. Why are you correct now at the present moment and not the "Oseas" of say 1946 mentioning two cities nuked to destruction, or the the present day "Oseas" mentioning the destruction in Ukraine at the moment , or the "Oseas of the late 1340's mentioning the Black death that killed 30-40% of Europeans?

Hint the answer doesn't require just quoting scripture.

Invictus likes this.
  3. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian
    Actually, either you don't understand, or pretend you don't understand, by the way, it's something very similar to what happened with my Lord: He said to the Jews: Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word-John 8:43. Take a look.

It's you who are saying that according a disguised spirit. In my prior post I only COMPARED, yes, COMPARED, the DESTRUCTION of your world /the satanic world in which you and all like you are living, to with the DESTRUCTION of the World Trade Center. Mere comparison, the fall or collapse of the WTC I take by allegory as a demonstration how is and will be the TOTAL collapse of this current and demonic world, day after day. There will no be escape.

Now, now, the Word of prophecy has nothing to do with happened in the past, EXCEPT for comparison about future events, the message of the prophecy is preached exclusively on what will still happen, i.e. future events. The archangel Michael left very clear, saying: Write the things which you has seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter.

Now, now, believing you or not, understanding you or not, I work with the Word of GOD, not with mine own words, the Word is GOD, understand? I speak just like my LORD, He did not say His own words, but what the Father commended Him to speak-John 12:49-40. Take a look. I do the same, like He did. I repeat: The archangel Michael left very clear, saying: Write the things which you has seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter, period.
    He that comes from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaks of the earth: he that comes from heaven is above all.

What I have asserted, stated, is that the END of the currrent and satanic world of the Devil is near, I would say something less than 10 years. And for your better understanding, I have COMPARED the destruction-the crumbling-, of the current world of Devil with the fall/collapse of the World Trade Center. Terrible, very terrible.

In fact, what I have preached, and stated, and declared everywhere, is that the destruction of the satanic world of the Devil in which you are living, it is already RUNNING, the Devil's world is ALREADY DEMOLISHED, it's crumbling as a whole, and will day after day. In this seventh and last millennium or seventh and last Day, the LORD's Day, there will be only and only PUNISHMENT, only and only CHASTISEMENT -2 Peter 3:7 to 13.

By the way, the ETERNAL PUNISHMENT and perdition had a predetermined time to start, it has already started and WILL NEVER END, WILL NEVER STOP, IT IS FOR EVER AND EVER. The END of this SATANIC world of the Devil ARRIVED, the happenings, day by day, from now on, will CULMINATE with the END of the World of Devil , and the coming of JESUS.

Get ready

4. Br. Thomas

Br. Thomas Active Member

U.S.A.
    Religion:
    Anglican Catholic
    Wow, has this ever deviated from the question of whether or not Anglicans wore cross necklaces.....

Invictus likes this.
  5. AnglicanAgnostic

AnglicanAgnostic Well-Known Member

New Zealand
    Religion:
    none
    Yes I quite agree. I give up trying to get a straight answer from Oseas. Oseas has failed to convince me the end times are near. Who knows, if he had, he might have jolted me into searching more diligently for God.

Br. Thomas and Invictus like this.
  6. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian
    If you look well, who really deviated from the topic were the authors of the questions adressed to me, I was attacked with insistent questions, I only answered their questions, as a matter of politeness, but highlighting the Truth, the written Word of GOD. The Word is GOD.

7. Distraught Cat

Distraught Cat Active Member

United States
    Religion:
    Christian
    Before this thread goes down, I would like to offer one final plea for @Oseas to embrace real Christianity, undiluted by speculative doctrines, or anti-trinitarian teachings - dangerous at best, and lethal at worst. According to your profile, you are eighty-five years of age. You might not have a lot of time to do it. But I urge you to do so nevertheless. Stand firm in the faith that is profitable for salvation: that of Christ and of the Holy Trinity - the Father Almighty, the Son Begotten and the Spirit Proceeding - eternal and most exalted, the persons coequal and of one being with the Father.

As for the Second Coming,
    This is what we are supposed to be doing until the Lord returns. Building the Kingdom. Where is the Kingdom? Inside ourselves; the confession of Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, Crucified and Resurrected is the rock of our faith. Let's act justly, love mercy, and walk humbly with the Lord.
    To wit, if we trust in Christ - should even the end be tomorrow, or still another thousand years delayed - we have nothing to fear. Our goal is a rich welcome into the Kingdom, and thus our most important preparation for the End is a lively faith in Christ's sufficient sacrifice crowned with virtue and charity.
    The scriptures tell us exactly why God has not already triggered that day: He is not slow to keep his promises, as the world thinks, but would rather that all come to repentance. That is, sinners, like you and I. It is God that is forestalling for our sake, so that we can come to Him.
    And that is why we must work out our faith with fear and trembling, and 'be careful' with the Holy Scriptures, because they can be misinterpreted and be misused. Didn't Satan tempt Christ by perverting the very Scriptures against Him? And St. Peter admonishes us, saying of St. Paul:
    And this is why sundry members of the forum are concerned for you and for your safety: we do see you in a perilous, unstable position, and - either humbly or emphatically - are calling you away from a fateful precipice.

Br. Thomas likes this.
  8. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian
    The Word is GOD

Yes, I literally agree with you we are living perilous times. Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils. 1Tim.4:1-2
    This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers... and so on, the list is extense. 2Tim.3:1-5

Regardings my age, I would say I am eighty-six years, I have a birthday on 12-19-2022.
    It can be a coincidence, or not, I think it is not, GOD has called me for His work in this perilous times. My age is the same age of Caleb, even Moses and Aaron, when were called by GOD to guide His people to the Promised Land. Moses was fourscore years old, and Aaron fourscore and three years old, when they spake unto Pharaoh.

And Caleb said to Joshua: And now, behold, the Lord hath kept me alive, as he said, these forty and five years, even since the Lord spake this word unto Moses, while the children of Israel wandered in the wilderness: and now, lo, I am this day fourscore and five years old. As yet I am as strong this day as I was in the day that Moses sent me: as my strength was then, even so is my strength now, for WAR, both to go out, and to come in - Joshua 14:10-11.

Speaking of faith, faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Without faith it is impossible to please GOD. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death.

By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went. He that comes to GOD must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.

Regardings the Trinity, in fact there are three that testify/ bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit: and these three are One-1John 5:7.
    https://purebibleforum.com/index.ph...e-younger-brother-of-jesus-luke-15-v-32.2447/

Matthew 24KJV 42-51 said: (not quoted)
    Matthew 24KJV 42-51 (not quoted)
    MY COMMENT

JESUS said: This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
    - Note: Now, after two thousand years, this message of the Lord has been literally fulfilled. Hebrews 1:1-4 gives us how GOD fulfills His promises according His plan since the beginning.

About Kingdom, JESUS said: Revelation 11:15-18
    15 - The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. (the beginning of the Millenial Kingdom)
    18 And the NATIONS were (will be) angry,
    and thy wrath-GOD's WRATH-is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.
    About the current time of Apocalypse, JESUS warned, saying: When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand: ). Then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Behold, I have told you before. These words JESUS said around two thousand years ago. The LITERAL fulfillment of the prophecy is now, even now, and will until the end of all things-1 Corinthians 15:24-27, among other biblical references..

Acts 17:30-31: -
    30 The times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
    31 Because he hath appointed a Day - the LORD's Day- , in the which he will Judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

2 Peter 3:7 - 13: -
    7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
    8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
    9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
    10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
    11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
    12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
    13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.