cross necklace

Discussion in 'Church History' started by mark fisher, Oct 19, 2022.

1. Tiffy

Tiffy Well-Known Member

UK
    Religion:
    CofE
    What we have here is a case of pious inattention to detail. A close study of the scriptures themselves will not reveal the signs that we are told we must look out for. Those signs of the season come from scientific analysis and the study of statistics. It is that information that seems to be completely missing in this thread. Such as irrefutable evidence of a sudden significant increase in seismic activity, conflicts, famines, plagues and persecution of Christian believers. The evidence may be there but Oseas, so far, has not gathered it and presented it coherently to support his case that "The end is actually immanent". He is actually not doing as advised by Christ himself.

2. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian
    JESUS said: whoso readeth, let him understand. JESUS left his clear message so that whoever reads it will understand it.

WITHOUT the Holy Spirit of God who produces / generates / distributes knowledge according the Word of GOD, it is impossible to understand what my Lord JESUS, and the prophets and the Apostles prophesied, once being out of the celestial environment of GOD's Kingdom where I am , and from where I'm speaking with you all. (2) what is the millenium how when where | Page 6 | Christian Forums

It is evident that anyone who is not born again, i.e. was not born of GOD, he will not enter in the Kingdom of GOD at all, therefore, how can he understand what JESUS said by/through the Gospel of GOD's Kingdom?

The natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of GOD, neither can he know them, as it is written, eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which GOD has prepared FOR THOSE WHICH LOVE HIM, exclusively, understand?

Last edited: Dec 2, 2022
  3. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian
    Speaking of the wisdom of GOD in a mystery, the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto the glory of His people, GOD has revealed it unto His people by His Holy Spirit, and the Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of GOD. But he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaks of the earth, he that comes from above is above all.

Regarding His people GOD said: They shall be mine in that Day (this Day arrived, the seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium) when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. Then shall you return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serves GOD and him that serves Him not.

4. Tiffy

Tiffy Well-Known Member

UK
    Religion:
    CofE
    A close study of the scriptures themselves will not reveal the actual events and signs that Christ through scripture tells us we must look out for. Those signs of the season only come from scientific analysis and the study of statistics in the here and now. It is 'in the here and now' that we are to LOOK for the signs of the times, not in the scriptures. So far you have given no statistical scientifically irrefutable evidence to confirm your assertion that ours is the age in which Christ's predictions of an increase in 'signs' has been fulfilled. A similar assertion to saying "Here is the Christ or there is the Christ".

Br. Thomas and Invictus like this.
  5. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian
    Of course Scriptures clearly reveal EVENTS and SIGNS "that Christ through scripture tells us we must look out for" as your own said, but you deny it because you don't see though you have eyes. Certainly this occurs because you were made by the dust, or of clay of the earth, understand?

By the way, one of the most great EVENT in LITERAL fulfilment of Scripture was the return of the Jewish people to the Palestine, and creation of the State of Israel.
    The question is that about this phenomenal EVENT our LORD spoke in parables, which not all could understand. By the way, this is what I have seen here, unfortunately.

1 - That said, regardings the cited EVENT of the Jewish return in 1948, after they fell by the edge of the sword, and be spread away into all nations for a long 1878 years, that return happened in LITERAL fulfilment of the Scripture, of course, as is written in parables, as follows: Luke 21:29-33;
    29 Behold the FIG TREE, and all the trees;
    30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.
    31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the Kingdom of GOD is nigh at hand. (According Revelation 11:15 to 18. Take a look.)
    33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

2 - Regardings the SIGNS, JESUS listed several of them which would be fulfilled now in a period of time in which the END of the times starts, which show to us the beginning of the sorrows, not the END of the Devil's world yet, as follows:
    Matthew 24 King James Version
    3 And as He sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto Him privately, saying,
    Tell us, when shall these things be?
    - and what shall be the sign of thy coming,
    - and of the END of the world?
    4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
    5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
    6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled:
    for all these things must come to pass, but the END is not yet. (Did you understand? the END is not yet.)
    7 For nation shall rise against nation,
    and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be
    famines,
    and pestilences,
    and earthquakes, in divers places.
    8 All these are the BEGINNING of sorrows. (BEGINNING of sorrows.)

The signs above described, part is already fulfilling, and part will still fulfill in near future or at any time. My LORD left very clear, saying: Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

It is very sad to see that by your own words you don't believe in the Holy Spirit who really revealed the EVENTS and SIGNS by the Word of GOD-the Word is GOD- but you believe in "scientific analysis and in the study of statistics" made by demonic men atheists ruled by antichrist's spirit. This explains why you deny Scripture when you say: "A close study of the scriptures themselves will not reveal the actual events and signs that Christ through scripture tells us..." Sad. Be careful

GET READY. THE 5th UNIVERSAL AND SATANIC KINGDOM, THE ANTICHRIST's KINGDOM, IT WILL BE ESTABLISHED IN THE EARTH FROM NOW ON - Daniel 2:v.41-45 | Pure Bible Forum (and see www.sinaiticus.net )

Last edited: Dec 2, 2022
  6. Tiffy

Tiffy Well-Known Member

UK
    Religion:
    CofE
    The Bible reveals to us WHAT TO LOOK FOR", not the actual events as they occur. What you have failed to do so far in this thread is reveal to us the actual evidence that the signs that scripture reveals to us to LOOK FOR, have actually been fulfilled in their entirity.

We are still waiting for the information from you. Quoting what to look for and accusing us of lack of faith in your enthusiastic assertion is insufficient proof that all the signs mentioned are currently evident. We have been warned against those who claim to hold information concerning where Christ is or the immanence of his return, WARNED by Jesus Christ himself. Who should we believe, you or Him?

Just because you think there must be a huge INCREASE in seismic and volcanic activity, plagues, famines and wars, in this 'age', you don't present any scientific evidence to support your personal opinion. Why therefore should we believe what you say, when you imply, without evidence, they have suddenly increased? " Then if any one says to you, ‘Lo, here is the Christ!' or ‘There he is!' do not believe it." Matt.24:23.

Br. Thomas and AnglicanAgnostic like this.
  7. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian
    I don't think what you think I think. Oh no, absolutely no. What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD. What does the Word of GOD say?

What I have highlighted according JESUS'S said PROPHETICALLY, that I have above quoted according Matthew 24 as a whole, in whose chapter the own JESUS listed and revealed the SIGNS and EVENTS of the last time in response to two questions made by His disciples, as follow:
    1 - what shall be the SIGN of thy coming?
    2 -
    and SIGN of the END of the world?

Now, what I have posted is according to what was prophesied by JESUS around 2000 years ago to happen in the time of His COMING, and also in the END of the world. Yeah, is and will happen in the END of this current Devil's world in which you and all are living, understand?

What JESUS answered to His disciples, around 2000 years ago, is exactly what is already fulfilling, and will fulfill from now on, UNTIL His coming, and until the END of this satanic world of the Devil.

Having confirming all things my Lord and Master said, as I above quoted, what I now must say by myself, according was revealed, is that we are in the seventh and last Day, the LORD's Day, or seventh and last millennium, the millennium of Vengeance, the millennium of the righteous Judgment of GOD, the Word, and Word made flesh-JESUS-, yeah, the righteous Judgment Seat of Christ.

We are already living in the beginning of the first CENTURY of the seventh and last millennium. Who to the right hand of the Lord, to the right hand, who to the left, to the left;
    to the right hand eternal salvation, to the left hand eternal perdition.
    In this seventh and last millennium or seventh and last Day, the LORD's Day, there will be only and only PUNISHMENT, only and only CHASTISEMENT -2 Peter 3:v.7 to 13. By the way, the ETERNAL perdition had a predetermined time to start, it already has started and WILL NEVER END, WILL NEVER STOP, IT IS FOR EVER AND EVER. The END of this SATANIC world of the Devil ARRIVED, the happenings day by day from now on will CULMINATE with the END of the World of Devil , and the coming of JESUS.

Daniel 12:v.10-12:
    10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away(the sacrifice of Jesus has already lasted 2000 years, and will be taken away), and the abomination that maketh desolate (will) set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. (here is the END of the Devil's world, and the start of GOD's Kingdom for a thousand years-Revelation 11:v.15-18, among many biblical references)
    Jewish Calendar - How to explain the difference of exactly 240 years in the Jewish calendar? | Pure Bible Forum (and see www.sinaiticus.net )

Be careful and get ready

8. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian
    1 Corinthians 14:8 - If the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-jMSs6FqaI

Daniel 7:26-27
    26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Romans 6:2-
    2 Do ye not know that the saints shall Judge the world? and if the world shall be Judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

In Christ JESUS, King of the kings (kings made by Him), and LORD of the lords

P.S
    The Word is GOD, and is self-executing

Last edited: Dec 4, 2022
  9. AnglicanAgnostic

AnglicanAgnostic Well-Known Member

New Zealand
    Religion:
    none
    I see your last post is almost entirely scripture with little in the way of explanation.

And I still don't know what is happening or happened in the world today
    (as opposed to just scripture) to make you think the end of the world is near.

I would have thought you would want to explain this to me, as I'm sure you would think it in my best interests to understand why the end is near. Go on tell me what is happening in my world to encourage me accept the end is near and start doing the "right thing".

Invictus and Br. Thomas like this.
  10. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian
    Scriptures explain Scriptures, the Word is GOD, and is self-executing.
    He whom God has sent speaks the words of GOD, for GOD gives not the Spirit by measure unto him. He that believes on the Son JESUS Christ has everlasting life: and he that believes NOT the Son shall not see life, but the WRATH of GOD abides on him, therefore get ready, for JESUS warned: Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed-Luke 17:v.28-29.
    Scriptures explain Scriptures, the Word is GOD, and is self-executing.

I'm not thinking the END of the world is near, oh no, what I have preached and stated everywhere is that the destruction of the satanic world of the Devil in which you are living, it is already running, the Devil's world is already CRUMBLING, at day after day. By the way, I would compare it's crumbling with the fall of the Word Trade Center.

The total destruction of the world of Devil is a process, not a magic, and Satan will be cast down into the bottomless pit that he should deceive the nations no more.
    https://purebibleforum.com/index.ph...he-two-towers-of-the-world-trade-center.2461/

We are already living in the beginning of the first CENTURY of the seventh and last millennium. Who to the right hand of my LORD, to the right hand, who to the left, to the left;
    to the right hand ETERNAL salvation, to the left hand ETERNAL perdition, these shall go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into life eternal as JESUS said.
    In this seventh and last millennium or seventh and last Day, the LORD's Day, there will be only and only PUNISHMENT, only and only CHASTISEMENT -2 Peter 3:7 to 13. By the way, the ETERNAL perdition had a predetermined time to start, it already has started and WILL NEVER END, WILL NEVER STOP, IT IS FOR EVER AND EVER. The END of this SATANIC world of the Devil ARRIVED, the happenings, day by day, from now on, will CULMINATE with the END of the World of Devil , and the coming of JESUS.

11. Tiffy

Tiffy Well-Known Member

UK
    Religion:
    CofE
    Ye shall observe to do therefore as the LORD your God hath commanded you: ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left. Ye shall walk in all the ways which the LORD your God hath commanded you, that ye may live, and that it may be well with you, Deut. 5:32

And thou shalt do according to the sentence, which they of that place which the LORD shall choose shall shew thee; and thou shalt observe to do according to all that they inform thee: According to the sentence of the law which they shall teach thee, and according to the judgment which they shall tell thee, thou shalt do: thou shalt not decline from the sentence which they shall shew thee, to the right hand, nor to the left. Deut. 17:10-11.

keep all the words of this law and these statutes, to do them: That his heart be not lifted up above his brethren, and that he turn not aside from the commandment, to the right hand, or to the left: to the end that he may prolong his days in his kingdom, he, and his children, in the midst of Israel. Det.17:19-20.

Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest. Josh. 1:7

Behold, I go forward, but he is not there;
    and backward, but I cannot perceive him:
    On the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him:
    he hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him:
    But he knoweth the way that I take: Job. 23:8-10.

Ponder the path of thy feet,
    and let all thy ways be established.
    Turn not to the right hand nor to the left:
    remove thy foot from evil. Prov. 4:26-27

And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying,
    This is THE WAY, walk ye in it,
    when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left. Isa.30:21.

And with him they crucify two thieves; the one on his right hand, and the other on his left. Mark 15:27.

These are symbolically the two spheres of political opinion and action in the world. They are thieves, stealing peace with God and salvation from the world, but which one recognises the Christ as innocent, declares it, and is therefore promised paradise? Could it be the one on the left or maybe the one on the right? Neither followed the direction of The LORD turning neither to left or right but walking in The Way.

Neither the Right nor the Left are THE WAY.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2022
  12. AnglicanAgnostic

New Zealand
    Religion:
    none
    In the above post

My underlining in the quote.

If you're not thinking the END of the world is near, why did you say in post #10

Last edited: Dec 5, 2022
    Invictus and Br. Thomas like this.
  13. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian
    What I have asserted, stated, is that the END of the currrent and satanic world of the Devil is near, I would say something less than 10 years. And for your better understanding, I have compared the destruction-the crumbling-, of the current world of Devil with the fall of the World Trade Center. Terrible, very terrible. See link in my post 70.

In fact, what I have preached, and stated, and declared everywhere, is that the destruction of the satanic world of the Devil in which you are living, it is already RUNNING, the Devil's world is already being DEMOLISHED, it's crumbling as a whole, and will day after day. In this seventh and last millennium or seventh and last Day, the LORD's Day, there will be only and only PUNISHMENT, only and only CHASTISEMENT -2 Peter 3:7 to 13.

By the way, the ETERNAL PUNISHMENT and perdition had a predetermined time to start, it has already started and WILL NEVER END, WILL NEVER STOP, IT IS FOR EVER AND EVER. The END of this SATANIC world of the Devil ARRIVED, the happenings, day by day, from now on, will CULMINATE with the END of the World of Devil , and the coming of JESUS.

14. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian
    What I have asserted, stated, is that the END of the currrent and satanic world of the Devil is near, I would say something less than 10 years. And for your better understanding, I have compared the destruction of this current world of Devil with the fall of the World Trade Center. Terrible, very terrible. See link - https://purebibleforum.com/index.ph...he-two-towers-of-the-world-trade-center.2461/
    In fact, what I have preached, and stated, and declared everywhere, is that the destruction of the satanic world of the Devil in which you are living, it is already RUNNING, the Devil's world is already being demolished, it's crumbling as a whole, and will day after day.

In this seventh and last millennium or seventh and last Day, the LORD's Day, there will be only and only PUNISHMENT, only and only CHASTISEMENT -2 Peter 3:7 to 13. By the way, the ETERNAL perdition had a predetermined time to start, it already has started and WILL NEVER END, WILL NEVER STOP, IT IS FOR EVER AND EVER. The END of this SATANIC world of the Devil ARRIVED, the happenings, day by day, from now on, will CULMINATE with the END of the World of Devil , and the coming of JESUS.

15. Invictus

Invictus Well-Known Member

United States
    Religion:
    Episcopalian
    The link you posted, which appears to be merely a post of your own on another site, is riddled with factual errors. Better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Br. Thomas likes this.
  16. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian
    What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, undestand? By the way, around 2000 ago He was made flesh, and the times of the ignorance GOD winked at, actually, in the past, GOD overlooked such ignorance- since then He had commanded all men every where to repent because he had appointed a day, in the which he would judge the world in righteousness by the MAN whom He has ordained; whereof He has given assurance unto all men, in that He raised him from the dead.

What I have asserted, stated, by the Chronology written in the Word of GOD, is that the END of the currrent and satanic world of the Devil is near, I would say something less than 10 years. And for your better understanding, I have compared the destruction of this current world of Devil with the fall of the World Trade Center. Terrible, very terrible. https://purebibleforum.com/index.ph...xactly-240-years-in-the-jewish-calendar.2354/

In fact, what I have preached, and stated, and declared everywhere, is that the destruction of the satanic world of the Devil in which you are living, it is already RUNNING, the Devil's world is already being demolished, it's crumbling as a whole, and will day after day.

In this seventh and last millennium or seventh and last Day, the LORD's Day, there will be only and only PUNISHMENT, only and only CHASTISEMENT -2 Peter 3:7 to 13. By the way, the ETERNAL perdition had a predetermined time to start, it already has started and WILL NEVER END, WILL NEVER STOP, IT IS FOR EVER AND EVER. The END of this SATANIC world of the Devil ARRIVED, the happenings, day by day, from now on, will CULMINATE with the END of this satanic World of Devil in which you are living and,
    on the other hand, the coming of JESUS, according is written in Acts 3:v.21; to whom the heaven -the third heaven- have received until this current time of restitution of all things, which GOD has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began, understand?

17. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian
    Later JESUS said: I am the WAY, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me-John 14:v.6. Behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye Him. 2Peter 1:18-19: -
    18 And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with Him in the holy mount.
    19 We have also a more sure Word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts.
    Matthew 17:v.2-5
    2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the SUN -THE GREATER LIGHT-GENESIS 1:v.16- , and his raiment was white as the light.
    3 And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.
    4 Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.
    5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye Him.

Daniel 4:v.17 and 35:-
    17 This matter-this order- is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand-the sentence- by the Word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest -the lowliest of mortals- of men.
    35 And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

Yes, but the Law and the Prophets lasted until John the Baptist. Matthew 11:v.12-13
    13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
    12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
    Revelation 11:v.15-18
    15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
    17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were (WILL BE) angry, and thy WRATH -GOD's WRATH- is come -IT'S ALREADY STARTED-, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth. - THIS PROPHECY IS BEING FULFILLED, AND WILL BE FULFILLED LITERALY FROM NOW ON.

18. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian
    JESUS left very cler saying: Matthew 25:31-34 and 41&46

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
    46 - These shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

19. AnglicanAgnostic

New Zealand
    Religion:
    none
    So the only event you can name for asserting that the END of the current and satanic world of the Devil is near. Is the destruction of two building (plus collateral damage).
    In the vast scheme of things this is insignificant. Why are you correct now at the present moment and not the "Oseas" of say 1946 mentioning two cities nuked to destruction, or the the present day "Oseas" mentioning the destruction in Ukraine at the moment , or the "Oseas of the late 1340's mentioning the Black death that killed 30-40% of Europeans, or maybe the "Oseas" of 2098 when there maybe a horrendous pandemic coupled with a world wide nuclear war.

Invictus likes this.
  20. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian
    JESUS warned that upon the earth there would be distress of nations, with perplexity; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth, these be days of vengeance, Israel shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive (banned) into all nations, the generations shall not pass away till all be fulfilled. Verily I say unto you, all things which are written may be fulfilled, and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles in the END of the times(time of Apocalypse)- Revelation 11:v.2, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled, the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

And JESUS spake a parable, saying: Behold the fig tree(Israel), and all the trees(the Gentile nations); When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand. So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the KINGDOM OF GOD is nigh at hand. Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory(cloud? Matthew 17:5 and 2 Pe.1:18.Take a look). And JESUS warned His people, saying: When these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. Hallelujaaaaah!!!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2022