The Holy Spirit

Discussion in 'Sacred Scripture' started by Rexlion, Aug 29, 2021.

1. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian
    1 Corinthians 15:v.24 to 28
    24 The END cometh , when he -JESUS- shall have delivered up the kingdom to GOD, even the Father; when He shall have PUT DOWN ALL RULE and ALL AUTHORITY and POWER.

25 For he must reign, till he hath PUT ALL ENEMIES under His feet.

26 The LAST ENEMY that shall be destroyed is death.

27 For he -GOD the Father-hath put all things under his -JESUS-feet. But when He saith all things are put under Him, it is manifest that he is EXCEPTED which did put all things under Him.

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto Him, then shall the Son also himself BE SUBJECT unto Him that put all things under Him, that GOD may be ALL in ALL.

2. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian
    Right.

3. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian
    1 Corinthians 3:v.12-15

12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

4. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian
    Mark 9:v.49-50
    49 - Every one shall be salted with FIRE, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.

50 - Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it?

5. Rexlion

Rexlion Well-Known Member

USA
    Religion:
    Christian attending ACNA
    With pepper! :p

6. Anglican Observer

Anglican Observer Member

Canada
    Religion:
    Christianity
    Hello, no worries for the delay. To answer your question, I am not a teacher, at least not now. I actually studied to be a teacher in college and university years ago but found it was not for me and so never took it up as a profession. I do have an affinity for elevated language though in books and such so I think that has influenced my writing style.
    May I ask you about your background? I would be curious to know about your theological formation. Did you ever attend an institution of higher learning or study under anyone? I only ask because it seems you have spent a lot of time studying the Scriptures and I wonder what have been some of your influences that have led you to some of the understandings you have?
    I, for example, have no formal theological training. I was raised in a very small Petencostal church and then when it closed, my family moved to the next town over and started attending an evangelical free church. I still go to that same church to this day, but in more recent years I have taken up studying Anglicanism as much as is possible from books and internet tools such as this forum. When I visit my sister in the city, I avail myself of the opportunity to attend Choral Evensong at the Anglican Cathedral - a most beautiful service I might add. I am not as well equipped as some others here to get into some of these debates with you (which honestly don't seem to be going anywhere) so I thought it might make for more constructive dialogue if we talked about things from a different angle. If we are not in total agreement about certain matters of the faith and interpretations of Scripture, then perhaps we could appreciate and respect one another's backgrounds and better understand why we see things the way we do.

Tiffy likes this.
  7. Tiffy

Tiffy Well-Known Member

UK
    Religion:
    CofE
    This is what I mean by 'swimming' in the powerful current of the river of God, rather than just getting our feet wet, safely on the mere margins of theology.

8. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian
    Thank you for your reply, you are wellcome. Regardings your question, no I also never have a formal theological training. Actually when I was born my parents already were believers, I was created in an evangelical environment since I was born. Since I was a child I attended Sunday School.

As I know, in 1906 Missionary Anne Andrews arrived in São Paulo and then moved to the city of Jacareí where my parents were born, by the way, Jacareí was the first city to receive the Gospel through Missionary Anne Andrews and her husband Dr. Graham who, in October 1906, responded to the appeal made to believers in Toronto, Canada, to evangelize Brazil. At the time, there was no evangelical work in the city of Jacareí where my parents were born, and the Roman Catholic Church sovereignly dominated the people, fiercely opposing evangelicals. But the Missionary Anne Andrews began distributing literatures and gospels, visiting the sick and working as a midwife. She made herself known to some, sowing the seed of the Gospel into the minds and hearts of all she knew.
    It was at this time that my parents came to know the Gospel of JESUS through Missionary Anne Andrews (both still single-my parents were married in 1928. I was born December 19, 1936.
    After my parents converted to JESUS through the preaching of the missionary Anne Andrews sent to Brazil, they became fervent believers and preachers of the Gospel; All my parents' relatives were evangelized by my father and almost all of them converted to JESUS, they even built a temple, and the work prospered a lot because GOD was with them, I believe GOD in His Omniscience knew of course that the seed sown by the Missionary Anne Andrews would progress a lot, and so it was.

I am just an independent student of the Holy Scriptures, since I was a child I attended Sunday School. I like a lot to read the Bible and deciphering biblical enigmas since Genesis to Revelation, those hidden things that our GOD conceal in His Word to be searched out the matter: It is the glory of GOD to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings (kings made by Him) is to search out a matter - Proverbs 25:v.2.

PS.
    If you have a time take a look in the topic Hello from Brazil in the site https://purebibleforum.com/index.php?threads/hello-from-brazil.2089/

9. Tiffy

Tiffy Well-Known Member

UK
    Religion:
    CofE
    Paul obviously had in mind these verses from the book of Psalms.

The LORD says to my lord,
    “Sit at my right hand
    until I make your enemies your footstool.” Ps.110:1

Yet you have made them a little lower than God,
    and crowned them with glory and honour.
    You have given them dominion over the works of your hands;
    you have put all things under their feet, Ps.8:5-6.

These words however have given in some people's minds a subordinationist bias to the rest of his words following on. Later the church had to safeguard the faith against the heresy of Marcellus of Ancyra by inserting the words ' Whose Kingdom shall have no end ' into most of the Eastern Conciliar creeds.

The angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favour with God. And now, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you will name him Jesus. He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Most High, and the Lord God will give to him the throne of his ancestor David. He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of HIS kingdom there will be no end.” Luke 1:30-33.

10. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian

At first, the kingdom of our GOD here-Revelation 11:v.15-18- will be of 1000 years -Revelation 20:v.4 combined with Luke 20:v.35-36- .

WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER THE MILLENNIUM OF CHRIST OR GOD'S KINGDOM?

At the END of 1000 years there will be another battle or war, and the Devil that will deceive the nations will be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone. By the way, the current MAN Beast of sea having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy-Vicarivs Filii Dei- will be cast ALIVE and NOW in the current time, into the lake of fire burning with brimstone with all his religious and devilish structures.

Also the false prophet, the MAN Beast like a lamb, a false lamb, of course, a false messiah, a master of torah, an esoteric, and kabbalistic and spiritist messiah, which will make great wonders, so that he will make fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, and will deceive them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he has power to do, this Beast of the earth also will be cast NOW and ALIVE, IN THIS CURRENT TIME, together the Beast of sea, into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Yet in the END of this millennium, death and hell will be cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever be not found written in the book of life will be cast into the lake of fire. AFTER THESE TERRIBLE EVENTS WILL COME THE ETERNITY, THEN THE GOD's KINGDOM WILL BE ESTABLISHED FOR EVERLASTING.

11. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian
    Get ready, get ready, the most terrible and violent Beast is about to manifest himself, it may be from now on, even until to the end of this year, or next year at the latest. Who is he? He is the MAN Beast that is coming up out of the earth; and he has two horns like a lamb, a false lamb, of course, in fact a false messiah, an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah, his two horns mean two reigns, and he will be the future ruler and guide of the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Judaism, and he speaks as a Dragon. Check it in Revelation 13v.11 to 18.

Then there will be TWO satanic MAN Beasts acting in the Earth-Revelation 13:v.1to18- , the MAN Beast of sea having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy and, in the other hand, the MAN Beast of earth having two horns like a lamb, and he speaks as a Dragon. For now whoever is in full activity is the Beast of the sea having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

The MAN Beast of the earth, the false messiah, will incorporate the Roman Catholic Church(the iron) and its ramifications, and will connect or attaching them to the Judaism(the clay) , and both Beasts will establish the most powerful and satanic religious structure in the world. Thus, with the presence of the false messiah in the Earth, the Red Dragon's body will be complete having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

The false messiah, the MAN Beast of the earth, will exercise all the power of the first MAN Beast of sea before him, and the earth and them which dwell therein will worship the first MAN Beast, the Beast of sea, who will be wounded mortally by a Sword.

The MAN Beast of the earth, the false messiah, will manifest himself and soon will be enthroned in Jerusalem as a God, and he will give to the Beast of sea - the Gentilic Beast - his Power, and his Throne, and great Authority for 42 months/1260 days -Revelation 11:v.2- . And the false messiah will do great wonders, so that he will make fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. And will deceive them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he has power to do in the sight of the Beast of sea, saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the Beast, which was wounded by a Sword, and did live.

But the red Dragon (red is of Edom,) has a TAIL, a very terrible TAIL, and through the TAIL he will deceive the dead evangelical churches, gripped by the terrible apostasy of these last days, and many believers may be deceived by the signs and lying wonders of the false messiah insomuch that JESUS warned saying: if it be possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told this before.

Except these days be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake these days shall be shortened. If any man (Pastors, Bishops, Evangelists, among others) shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; BELIEVE IT NOT. Take care with the TAIL - Isaiah 9:v.15-16 and 14.

Get ready, yeah, get ready
    Similarity between passing by the Red Sea and by the Red Dragon | Pure Bible Forum (and see www.sinaiticus.net )

12. AnglicanAgnostic

AnglicanAgnostic Well-Known Member

New Zealand
    Religion:
    none
    I thought the next Biblical event that was to happen was the rapture?

I'll remember this post and remind you of it in 18 months time.:D

13. Rexlion

Rexlion Well-Known Member

USA
    Religion:
    Christian attending ACNA
    Since the ten horns with crowns indicate ten rulers (or kings, or heads of government), my guess is that the first beast is a political leader. Therefore, Vicarius Filii Dei would have a better chance at being the second beast, the false prophet, a religious leader.

14. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian
    What does the Word of GOD say?

Revelation 11:v.15 - The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

Revelation 11:v.18 - 18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

... the harvest is the END of the world... Matthew 13:v.39

Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the KINGDOM of GOD. Acts 14:v.22

Except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Then if any MAN (Pastors, Bishops, Evangelists, among others) shall say unto you, Lo, HERE IS CHRIST, or there; BELIEVE IT NOT.

15. Invictus

Invictus Well-Known Member

United States
    Religion:
    Episcopalian
    There is no “rapture”. That’s an invention of John Nelson Darby.

16. AnglicanAgnostic

AnglicanAgnostic Well-Known Member

New Zealand
    Religion:
    none
    Don't confuse this with actual concern :D, but I thought the Rapture was the next biblical event to occur.
    Also what is, the most terrible and violent Beast is about to manifest himself, that Oseas talks about, (Rev13:11~18 ??) and what events have to come before it happens?
    '
    If Oseas gives an answer you may be able to translate it from "Bible texts" to English for me.

If the rapture is not the next Biblical event to occur, what is?

Invictus likes this.
  17. Botolph

Botolph Well-Known Member

Australia
    Religion:
    Anglican

Testimony concerning the Son of God
    1 John 5:6-12 (nrsv)
    This is the one who came by water and blood, Jesus Christ, not with the water only but with the water and the blood. And the Spirit is the one that testifies, for the Spirit is the truth. There are three that testify: 8the Spirit and the water and the blood, and these three agree. If we receive human testimony, the testimony of God is greater; for this is the testimony of God that he has testified to his Son. Those who believe in the Son of God have the testimony in their hearts. Those who do not believe in God have made him a liar by not believing in the testimony that God has given concerning his Son. And this is the testimony: God gave us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

https://bible.oremus.org/?ql=523986692

18. Invictus

Invictus Well-Known Member

United States
    Religion:
    Episcopalian
    In traditional popular belief, the next event to occur is the return of Christ, together with the judgment of the world, etc. This event is supposed to be completely unpredictable and the timing of it is ‘unrevealed’. In the ‘preterist’ view, to which I am sympathetic, some/all of the statements of Jesus pertaining to the future were fulfilled in the 1st century. Modern Western man’s obsession with the “end times” is a waste of time in my opinion. It contributes nothing to the actual practice of Christianity nor does it lead to an increase of justice and peace in the world.

Tiffy likes this.
  19. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian
    The Beast of sea is the Papacy-there are 266 Vicarivs Filii Dei listed in the Vatican City, and the Great Whore did ride upon all of them in these two last milennia. The Vicarivs Filii Dei 266 is in his last days.
    The Vicarivs Filii Dei 267 is the next and last to be elected. And one of the 7 heads of the Beast of sea-Vicarivs Filii Dei-will be wounded to death. (7 heads are 7 mountains or hills were the Great Whore sits-Revelation 17:v.9-, and one(of the 7 heads) will be wounded mortally-as is written in Revelation 13:v.3)

Regardings the False Prophet, he is the ileventh horn. Daniel 7:v.7-8 combined with Revelation 13:v.11:

DANIEL 7: v.7-8
    7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth Beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.
    8 I considered the (10) horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn (ileventh horn), before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things (2Thessalonians 2:v.3 and 9to12).

REVELATION 13:v.11
    11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
    12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast(Vicarivs Filii Dei) before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast(the Vicarivs Filii Dei), whose deadly wound was healed.

Speaking according Revelation, according the Holy Scriptures, there will be two distincts MAN Beasts, from two different roots, one is of the sea (sea=waters=waters are peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues-Revelation 17:v.15-a Gentilic Beast), another is of the earth-the false messiah (earth=dry land, the clay-that is Israel-Isaiah 64:v.8)

If we analyze deeply the sequence of KINGDOMS and the ancient roots of the Beast of sea, we see by the Word of GOD that the Beast of sea was born in Babylon: Revelation 13:v.2 describes from front to back or from last to first, so we read: - "the Beast which I saw (the Beast of sea) was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion" -Check it in Daniel 7:v.4-6- , and the dragon- the dragon is the Beast of the earth-Revelation 13:v.11- gave him (gave (will give) to the Beast of sea-Vicarivs Filii Dei) his Power, and his Throne, and great Authority - Revelation 11:v.2.

Soon there will be TWO satanic MAN Beasts acting in the Earth-Revelation 13:v.1to18- , the MAN Beast of sea having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy and, in the other hand, the MAN Beast of earth having two horns like a lamb, and he speaks as a Dragon. For now whoever is in full activity is the Beast of the sea having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

The MAN Beast of the earth, the false messiah, will INCORPORATE the Roman Catholic Church(the iron) and its ramifications, and will connect or attaching them to the Judaism(the clay) , and both Beasts will establish THE MOST POWERFUL AND SATANIC RELIGIOUS STRUCTURE in the world (the fifth and last satanic kingdom-the feet of the great Statue-Daniel 2:v.33-35).
    Thus, with the presence of the false messiah in the Earth, the Red Dragon's body will be complete having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Let us get ready, Soon there will be TWO satanic MAN Beasts acting in the Earth-Revelation 13:v.1to18.

20. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian
    And Margareth MacDonald