Thoughts on Crucifixes

Discussion in 'Faith, Devotion & Formation' started by bwallac2335, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian
    As I said in my prior post,
    The satanic "man-made cross" does not represent GOD, of course, as you have said,
    but when you say the satanic
    "man-made cross represents the wonderful thing Jesus did for us" it's a STRONG DELUSION.

Regardings your current avatar, In fact the idolatry of the devilish MAN-MADE CROSS is within your HEART; UNFORTUNATELY you were / are deceived by the old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceives the whole world. By the way, out of the heart proceed false witness, blasphemies, evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, and thefts:
    In this current time, time of Apocalypse, the new name of the old serpent, called also the Devil, and Satan, yeah, now his name is Red Dragon.

The devilsh MAN-MADE CROSS is of the DEVIL and represents ONLY AND ONLY the dreadful, horrend, horrible, monstrous, execrable, and hideous CHASTISEMENT of my Lord JESUS , marked by impiety, by intense cruelty, exactly according to the personal qualities of Satan, the MANUFATURER of crosses to this day by / through his false, and deceiver, and satanic Christianity.

JESUS said: John 7:v.7&16-18
    7 The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil.

16 ... My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

Matthew 10:v.24-25
    24 The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.

25 It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord.

About myself, if you think it be interesting, please, take a look at Hello from Brazil | Pure Bible Forum (and see www.sinaiticus.net ).
    Thank you.

2. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian

The satanic "man-made cross" does not represent GOD, of course, as you have said,
    but when you say the satanic "man-made cross represents the wonderful thing Jesus did for us" it's a STRONG DELUSION.

The devilsh MAN-MADE CROSS is of the DEVIL and represents ONLY AND ONLY the dreadful, horrend, horrible, monstrous, execrable, hideous CHASTISEMENT of muy Lord JESUS , marked by impiety, by intense cruelty, exactly according to the personal qualities of Satan, the manufaturer of crosses to this day by / through his false, and deceiver, and satanic Christianity.

Isaiah 53:v.5 to 12

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Revelation 1:v.6 to 8
    6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Amen

3. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian
  4. Othniel

Othniel Active Member Typist

Canada
    Religion:
    Christian
    This repetition of conspiracy is getting old.

5. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian
    Yes, since the beggining of the world.

The Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where are thou? And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden(God had planted a garden eastward in Eden and there He put the man whom he had formed), and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself. And God said, Who told thee that thou was naked? Has thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou should not eat? And the MAN said, The woman... gave me of the tree, and I did eat. Speaking of tree, JESUS is the tree of Life. Satan, a former Cherub, the MAN of SIN and SON of perdition, is the tree of good and evil, the two things. Check it in 2Cor.11: v.13-15 and James 2:v.19) - God said: "Behold, the MAN is become as one of us -GOD the Father, and JESUS, and the Holy Spirit - , to know good and evil. The MAN of SIN said: Isaiah 14:v.13-14 - 13 - I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: (IN THE SIDES OF THE NORTH? Why? The answer is in Psalm 48:verse 2.Check it.) 14 - I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. -- These evil intentions of the Evil MAN is confirmed in 2 Thessalonians 2:v.3-4 and 9-13 , as follow:

3 Let no MAN deceive you by any means: for that Day (the Lord's Day. This Day arrived) shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that MAN of sin be revealed, the SON of perdition;

4 Who opposeth (will oppose) and exalteth (will exalt) himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth (will sit) in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you (in another occasion), I told you these things?

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

Amen

Be careful and get ready

The Day of the Lord arrived

6. Invictus

Invictus Well-Known Member

United States
    Religion:
    Episcopalian
    What a confused and confusing mess. Is there an attempt at a coherent argument lurking in there somewhere?

Clayton and Br. Thomas like this.
  7. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian
    The confusion has ancient roots, it all started about 6,000 years ago Jewish Calendar - How to explain the difference of exactly 240 years in the Jewish calendar? | Pure Bible Forum (and see www.sinaiticus.net )
    and still persists in continuing, but from now on it will end because "the Kingdoms of this world (this currente world of Devil and its confusions) are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever"-Revelation 11:v.15 to 18. Therefore, all the confusions created by the Devil and adopted by men will be burned with eternal fire.

Be careful or get ready

8. Invictus

United States
    Religion:
    Episcopalian
    I'll take that as a definite "No".

Br. Thomas and AnglicanAgnostic like this.
  9. Othniel

Othniel Active Member Typist

Canada
    Religion:
    Christian
    Mods?

Br. Thomas likes this.
  10. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian
    Deeply analyzing the matter, in fact GOD allowed His Son JESUS to be taken to the slaughter like a sheep, but the way He would be killed was not chosen by GOD the Father, but by the Devil, that is the old Serpent, and Satan; and it was the devilish CROSS that was manufactured by the Devil as an object for to kill JESUS, for torturing Him, and humiliation, and mockery, and for cruel suffering, until to the death. JESUS already knew the satanic plan of the Devil: He said to His disciples: Matthew 26:v.2 - 2 Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified.

To take up the cross is to suffer for the love of JESUS, it is to suffer for the preaching of His Gospel, suffering to testify of His Word in the Devil's world, it is to suffer for the preaching His teachings within the world dominated by the Devil, to suffer for testifing of the redeeming work of JESUS for the corrupt and idolater world of Devil, whose work cost his own life by dying on the Devil's cross. This, the Devil's cross, is the cross you have on your avatar, yeah, the Devil's cross, the satanic cross that devilish Catholicism kisses and adores.

Cross, according to the Word of GOD, is CURSE. In fact, the CROSS is a trophy that the Devil still uses until this day to highlight that he had power to KILL THE MIGHTY SON OF GOD, knowing that JESUS was the Heir of everything, Heir of the Earth, of the world-Hebrews 1:v.2-3 combined with Revelation 11:v.15-18, by whom also GOD made the world.

The MAN-MADE CROSS is of the DEVIL and represents ONLY AND ONLY the dreadful, horrend, horrible, monstrous, execrable, hideous CHASTISEMENT of my Lord JESUS suffered, marked by impiety, by intense cruelty, exactly according to the personal qualities of Satan, the man of sin, son of perdition, the manufaturer of crosses until this day and widespread by/through his false, and deceiver, and satanic Christianity practised by the Beast of sea-the Pope-, and this satanic doctrine was widespreaded through the great whore -the Roman CCatholic Church- which rides upon the Beast of sea-the Pope. The cross you have on your avatar, the Devil's cross that you are taking and carrying it as a trophy, that is the satanic cross that devilish Catholicism kisses and adores. GOD forbid.
    https://www.christianforums.com/threads/10-kings.8258254/page-4

11. Tiffy

Tiffy Well-Known Member

UK
    Religion:
    CofE
    Feeling particularly cross today then Oseas?

Annie Grace likes this.
  12. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian
    As you know, one of the seven heads of the devilish Beast of sea, whose headquarter is in the Vatican City, and whose roots come from Babylon, it will be wounded to death-Revelation 13:v.2-3-Check it.

13. ZachT

ZachT Well-Known Member

Australia
    Religion:
    Anglican
    I don't think Tiffy, nor anyone else on this forum, "knows" that one of the heads of the beast sits in the Vatican.

14. Tiffy

Tiffy Well-Known Member

UK
    Religion:
    CofE
    I think those who don't "know", that one of the heads of the beast sits in the Vatican", is limited only to those on this forum. Those who 'believe' that one does do just that. They don't know yet. Beware of those who pretend to know. This appies to both those who would pretend to point at Christ but also to those that pretend to point at AntiChrist. There are many AntiChrists, not just one.

Clayton likes this.
  15. Clayton

Clayton Active Member

United States
    As tempting as it would be to be as one of those characters in a supernatural thriller who ‘know,’ in the end I am glad that I am left somewhat in the lurch regarding the angels and demons. I think knowing at this point in my soul’s progress would be unbearable.

16. Botolph

Botolph Well-Known Member

Australia
    Religion:
    Anglican
    I do get a little worried when we apply absolutism in regards to understanding the apocalyptic passages. I value the apocalyptic passages, and they clearly belong in the canon of scripture. They are a great source of encouragement in the face of adversity. To identify one of the beasts as being headquartered in Vatican City, is not something that the text, nor the tradition, nor reason would compel us to conclude.

17. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian
    Revelation 17 - King James Version
    1 ... Come hither; I will shew unto thee the Judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: - Verse15 - The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
    2 ... and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. (her idolatries and witcheries)
    3 ... and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured Beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. - As follow: Revelation 13:v.1-3 -
    1 - I stood upon the sand of the sea(Israel, the clay, the dry land), and saw Beast(a Gentile Beast) rise up out of the sea (sea=waters=peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues), having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.(Vicarivs Filii Dei-5-1-100-1-5-1-50-1-1-500-1)
    The roots of the Beast, as follows:
    2 - And the Beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the Dragon -Revelation 12:v.3-4- gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. - In fulfillment Daniel 7:v.2 to 12 .
    3 And I saw one of his (seven) heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the Beast- (The deadly wound will be healed by the red Dragon when he come to give his Power, and his Throne and great Authority to MAN Beast of sea.)
    4 And the woman (the Roman Catholic Church) was(is) arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
    5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.
    6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus(including they killed the Apostles of the Lord which developed the former Lord's church of Rome): and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
    7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the Beast that carrieth her (the Popes-266 of them-the Papacy), which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
    8 The Beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the Beast that was, and is not, and yet is. (and yet is to come according its roots)
    9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman (the Great Whore)sitteth.(these 7 mountains have notghing to do with the 7 hill of Vatican City, but Europe, and Asia, and Africa, and Oceania(Australia), and three Americas: North, South and Central America)
    10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. (these seven are a lineage of Popes nicknamed of Paul-the next and last Pope MAY BE nicknamed of Paul VII)
    11 And the Beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
    12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings (these kings are figured in the 10 toes of iron and clay of the Nebuchadnezzar's statue), which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the Beast.(42 months or 1260 days-Revelation 11:v.2 and 13:v.5- check it)
    13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the Beast (unto the Beast of sea- the Gentile MAN Beast of Rome).
    14 These (10 kings /even 10 toes of statue) shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.- According Revelation 12:v.9 to 17 - Check it.

Get ready

18. Clayton

Clayton Active Member

United States
    But that’s good advice all the time, whether the end times are nigh or not. Any of us could be hit by the proverbial bus, eaten by sharks, struck by a meteor, or whatever, whenever.

don’t go swimming in deep water by the way.

19. Invictus

United States
    Religion:
    Episcopalian
    Mods???

Botolph likes this.
  20. Oseas

Oseas Member

BRAZIL
    Religion:
    Christian
    As you know, now there is not a red sea to cross in the way to the new earth, the challenge now is to to fight against the red Dragon, and defeating him, and then to reach the new earth. https://purebibleforum.com/index.ph...ng-by-the-red-sea-and-by-the-red-dragon.2439/

Remember that the sacrifice of JESUS lasted until the current time around 727000 days - THE DAILY SACRIFICE WILL BE TAKE AWAY BY THE JEWISH FALSE MESSIAH - THE BEAST LIKE A LAMB (Revelation 13:v.11-18 combined with John 5:v.43)- THEN THE PLACE OF THE SANCTUARY WILL BE CAST DOWN, as was prophesied by Daniel. Dan. 8:v.11.
    And from the time that the daily sacrifice (sacrifice of JESUS) shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. Daniel 12:v.11 - Get ready -
    Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. Daniel 12:v.12
    Amen