Pray for America

Discussion in 'Personal Advice, Care & Prayers' started by Empty, Jan 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Empty

Empty Member

May I ask you all to pray for America and Americans tonight.

Our democracy is hanging in the balance and we are doing all we can to hang on. If this democracy falls, it will not be beneficial to the global community either. Please pray for the rule of law, our rightful president to be installed without further drama and for all us Americans who are extremely anxious until this is all over.

Thank you all. God bless

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2021
    Botolph likes this.
  2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member Typist Anglican

Please let us strive to be above politics. Those of you who wish to pray for America, please do so in a non-politicized manner. This is a contentious topic, but let us remember that our kingdom is not of this world.

3. Empty

Empty Member

You might want to check out this thread if you are concerned about this forum remaining above politics. It is FAR MORE explicit than my prayer request. https://forums.anglican.net/threads/christian-responses-to-us-politics.2739/page-30#post-42231. That said, I don't know how to delete a post, so please disregard this prayer request. WE will be just fine without your prayers

4. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member Typist Anglican

We are seeking to get away from political divisions. Please offer up the prayers for a united America. Partisan comments have all the ability in the world to be posted in the thread you had posted. There is no historic Anglican answer to the current political debacle, and so we will not allow our community to be divided over matters of this world that pit brother against brother.

Thread locked.

Empty likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.