Reminder for praying for Church

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Seeker, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Seeker

Seeker Member

I was thinking if we could have an option where we have reminders to pray for Church life, mission, elders, bishops members... Something like: This week we are praying for the Church in Europe or like This week let us pray for vocations in the Church... and we put this sentence on the right or left or wherever the designers decide.

Anna Scott likes this.
  2. Anna Scott

Anna Scott Well-Known Member

Seeker,
    That's a good idea. If you want to get us started, I'll join you. :)

Seeker likes this.
  3. Seeker

Seeker Member

Sure I want. For now I will put here for the coming three weeks and then if someone has a suggestion I will edit and add them.

1. Week one: let us pray this week for all the preachers at our churches, that they will preach what the word of God and not go astray and always have the Holy Spirit to lead them to what to say.
    2. Week two: let us pray this week for all those who take practical care of the church and always get flowers or clear or whatever they do, that the Lord will give them strength and encourage them
    3. Week three: let us pray this week for all the lonely people at your churches, that they find company in God and that He may fill their hearts and lives with His beautiful presence. That their brothers and sisters at church may reach to them and show them love and care.

4. Scottish Knight

Scottish Knight Well-Known Member

Scotland
    Religion:
    Christian
  5. Seeker

Seeker Member

Any ideas you want us to include? Let us know when you have. :)