Prayers for the Persecuted Church

Discussion in 'Faith, Devotion & Formation' started by Fidei Defensor, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Fidei Defensor

Fidei Defensor Active Member

Kingdom of Heaven
    Religion:
    Christian
    According to Open Doors, persecution of the Church is at its highest since the time of Nero, Caligula, and Domitian.

In China, the govt has banned Christianity (except for eunuch Three Self Churches thay worships the State and refuses to acknowledge dogmas about Christ). Pres. Xi had become President for life, mich in same way as Moa Zhedong. Since Xi’s victory, soldiers have been ordered to enter Christian homes, remove Bibles and pictured and crosses. No Chinese person is allowed to buy Bible, even digitally.

In Nigeria, Africa the forces of Junta is jilling 70-100 Christians daily.

North Korea has 300,000 Christians in concentration camps and one 80yr old women in 1.0 meter tall chicken coupe.

In India during the elections, local Hindus have been rounding up hundreds of Christians and killing them. This is part of a purge of India by Hindus.

In Europe, particularly Germany and France, churches are being desecrated by immigrants from Radicalized wings of Muslim countries.

In Syria, Christians are crucified by the anti-Asad freedom fighters. To escape this carnage, Syrian Christians are forced to seek safety at a refugee camp which is 161 kilometers (100 miles) from their homes. Preganant women are making the trek and a neo-Templar group is volunteering to protext them with their small band.

Even in the United States of America, the 1st Ammendment is assaulted and Christians are experiancing persecution from low to medium.

I myself, have recieved persecution by a superintendent/landlord who wrote me a letter telling me “you are forbidden from sharing your faith with neighbors and vendors.” I have also had deliberate food poisoning and food burnt when the chef found out I am Christian, and I had someone tamper with my air conditioning unit in a hotel (which was documented and reported by staff of the hotel who saw and confimed it was tampered with).

I am offering this thread as a place to pray for the persecuted church, to report persecutions, and share resources.

✝️LORD, we lift up the churches in China, India, Nigeria, Syria, Europe, and America. We beseech you in your mercy to help them endure what you foretold would happen to your Bride. Keep them and lead them to safety. For those who shall be martyred, may they have the courage to make it to the end and be with you in paradise. AMEN.

2. Fidei Defensor

Kingdom of Heaven
    Religion:
    Christian
  3. Fidei Defensor

Kingdom of Heaven
    Religion:
    Christian