Dear friends, please pray for me.

Discussion in 'Personal Advice, Care & Prayers' started by Lowly Layman, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Lowly Layman

Lowly Layman Well-Known Member

to all my forum friends, next week I be facing the biggest test of my life thus far. It could mean great things for me and my family and will serve as the culmination of months of work.

Please keep me in your prayers that Our Lord would grant me success in this endeavor.

"I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me."

Anne likes this.
  2. anglican74

anglican74 Well-Known Member Anglican

USA
    Religion:
    Anglican (ACNA)
    Dear God, in whom we live and move and have our being, please watch over your servant @Lowly Layman, and ensure for him all that would further your name and glory, in your Son our Lord, Christ Jesus. Amen. :pray5: :crosssign2:

Anne and Lowly Layman like this.
  3. Lowly Layman

Lowly Layman Well-Known Member

Thank you, Anglican74

4. Anne

Anne Active Member Anglican

USA
    Religion:
    Anglo-Catholic
    Praying! Keep us posted!

Lowly Layman likes this.
  5. zimkhitha

zimkhitha Active Member

Religion:
    Anglican
    Father Almighty..we bring before you your servant known to us as Lowly Layman. We pray that you grant the desires of his heart, according to your will Father and not ours. We know that your will is to prosper us and not to harm us Lord. We ask this in Jesus' name, Amen

Lowly Layman likes this.
  6. Mark

Mark Well-Known Member Anglican

United States
    Religion:
    Happy Anglican
    Almighty God, we humbly lift up and ask for continual care and providence on our brother, thy servant we know as lowly anglican. We commend him to thy fatherly goodness and pray that it may please thee to comfort and strengthen him. And for a good issue to come out of his trial. We pray this through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Lowly, let us know the outcome if willing and possible.

Fr. Mark