False Angels of Light

Discussion in 'Non-Anglican Discussion' started by Religious Fanatic, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Religious Fanatic

Religious Fanatic Well-Known Member

USA
    Religion:
    Christian
    I have to admit I have been quite disturbed whenever I see people like The Friendly Atheist or the Long Island Medium, two opposite ends of the spectrum in terms of their spiritual views, coming forward as counselors or angels of light. I honestly feel we should be careful and stay away from them because they can give us the false impression of true goodness without God. The Friendly Atheist does NOT represent the majority of atheists. I can tell you that in spite of all the statistics fabricated by materialist nutcases, the ludicrous claim that Atheists and Christians are no different in terms of charity work is an outright lie due to my personal experiences with them in person. I can usually tell the person is not a Christian easily. There is a reason I do not go to atheists for counseling. They think they're doing something good because they have never had any real experience or relationship with God in a positive sense so the carnal pleasure from Godless living is the only good thing they know, and so undoing people's beliefs and telling them this is all a lie is one of their agendas. My psychiatrist came off this way, a true servant of the devil in everything he did and believed, his brightness of saying wicked and morbid things in a sweet voice with his devious smile, it was all the result of a man who was under the devil's finger. He once threatened to kill me in the office with a concealed weapon if I continued to talk about God or defend my faith from his attacks, and said he would murder me and then lie and tell others that it was because I tried to kill him, and so he put me under fear while continuing to insult my faith during that session. The Friendly Atheist is no different. A man gifted with the power to do occasional charity or 'good works' to convince people that atheists are generally like that, but this is a rare individual and I honestly do not believe he is changing the scope of atheism in terms of it hostility vs. generosity. There are some truly terrifying individuals in the atheist world, the founder of American Atheists and her colleagues being one of the most notable but everyone ignores. Murdered by her own lawyer who was an unrepentant felon. The majority of what The Friendly Atheist wants us to believe is antagonistic to Christian spirituality, so the idea is to do a few good deeds to sway people so everyone can buy into it and spend their lives doing many bad ones. The idea that he has to make such a big deal out of being a friendly atheist at all shows you that he knows good and well that this is a fraud. The Long Island Medium is another example of occult/new age falsehood offering testimonies of hope. What's funny is I have had experiences with people who have these kinds of gifts, both Christian prophecy and non-Christian Satanic ones, and it is no lie. The Friendly Atheist and my psychiatrist could learn a few things about the spirit world from people like Teresa Caputo and others who probably do indeed have this power. Unfortunately, while it might be satisfying to see them humbled by it, they would also be led deeper into Satan's grasp, just as if it was vice versa. Satan does not want unity among all believers, he wants division and discord. I truly believe the 'nice' occultists and atheists are also the ones we need to watch out for because they can take people off-guard the easiest.

2. Religious Fanatic

Religious Fanatic Well-Known Member

USA
    Religion:
    Christian
    I recently recalled a memory during a session where my psychiatrist tried to give 'Christian love' to me to get me to believe that atheists were just as capable in achieving the Christian-degree of compassion. He began trying to act Christian after attempting to destroy my faith and deprogram me, and then saying "I love you and forgive you, and I probably love you more than those Christians." This led to a demon spirit attempting to swoon me into a similar episode as those who find themselves moved by the holy spirit during conversions and crying. I began to get emotional and said I was not going to trust it because it was probably a demon spirit. He suggested that psychiatrists can replicate those things through tricks and that it has a naturalistic basis and is a fraud. And after I said it was demonic, he said, "If it's demonic then so are the ones that Christians do at churches." This itself was a taste of the anti-Christ angel of light deceiver in action. Many people would be easily led astray by this, and I struggled to battle it. But seeing as how some pentecostal and charismatic leaders left their movements and boldly rejected many of these manifestations as demonic due to extra-biblical and heretical motivations and witnesses behind many of them, we can say that it is possible to overcome such deceptions and not be ruled by them. One thing he failed to shake when doing everything he could to talk me out of my beliefs and convince me that the spiritual things in my life experiences were a fraud, is that even with all of this, I know good and well that these experiences seldom happen in an atheistic context. Atheists have underperformed in charity, compassion, forgiveness and other things that Christians have done better at. If it was this easy for atheists to do, then they would've taken it up a long time ago and exceeded Christians in every way. They are not going to 'evolve' out of this. The man was an instrument of Satan for sure. There were a lot of signs of spiritual oppression and occult activity manifesting not only in him but in the psychiatric facility where he worked, as well as in his colleagues. There is a serious concern for atheistic indoctrination, bias and brainwashing in psychiatry and psychology because they are largely atheistic, reductionist fields that are probably manipulated most of the time by demons. I once went to a Christian meeting and had a man saying, "Going to a psychiatrist or psychologist is no different from going to a psychic or a medium. I really think these doctors have demons in them or something, and I've been to several. They'll tell you this is all made up and they can solve everything."

I was in a vulnerable position in the wake of that doctor and am still healing from his mental and emotional abuse he inflicted on me. I don't have a lot of confidence at times, and it makes me subject to be controlled or afflicted in these kinds of ways.